20

Dawn's pov

I was in the bathroom cleaning off my makeup from the show. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said swiping the wipe across my eyes and dried mascara marks.

The door opened and in stepped Sam.

"Well hello there Fiancé," I said smirking

"Hello fiancée," he said back wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I still can't believe that you did that," I laughed a little "What would you have done if I said no?"

"You wouldn't have,"

"But what if I did,"

"I would've pulled it off as a prank I guess," he shrugged

He just smiled at me.

"I love you, I really do. Just... so so much,"

"I know you do," I giggled

Sam inched closer to me letting our bodies touch but our lips didn't. Well, just not then. Seconds after they connected and didn't break.

When we broke apart Sam leaned back and locked the bathroom door.

I sat in the countertop and Sam stood in between my legs.

"I love you Dawna,"

"I love you Samuel,"

***

I laid in bed with sans arms around my waist. His head saw on top of mine. He chin rested on my shoulder. Our legs were tangled together. Sam was sound asleep but for some reason I couldn't sleep.

The hotel door opened and Colby came in.

I quickly closed my eyes and tried to pretend to be asleep. He didn't really do anything. He just took off his shoes and went to bed himself. He was out quick.

I snuggled closer to Sam to try and fall asleep but It didn't work. I mentally groaned before I rolled over onto my other side to face Sam. I studied his figure. He hair was sloppily placed because he didn't care right now. He has a slight smile too.

I burrowed myself into his chest and closed my eyes again trying to fall asleep from my random thoughts.