9

Dawn's Pov

I woke up in bed with Sam cuddling me. I looked at the time. 5:13. Why am I up this early. Sam isn't even up. I groaned and closed my eyes wishing I could go back to sleep. After five minutes of trying I failed. I somehow managed to get out of Sam's grasp without waking him. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a spoon and a yogurt cup. I sat down on the couch and turned the tv in low volume while watching Netflix. About thirty minutes later Sam came out of the bedroom.

"Before I could count of me being up before you and you'd be sleeping til noon. Now I have no idea when you're waking up,"

He walked over and laid down. His head was in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and he fell back asleep. It was around 7:30 when I woke him up again. We got up and just watched tv all day not really caring about anything.

——————

And with this Dawn, Sam, and Colby lived out their early apartment days. There was nothing bad happening to them. Everything was working out fine. Sam and Colby soon grew on YouTube and gained a big fan group. Dawn and Sam were also perfectly fine. They grew even closer if that was even possible. Dawn even joined in with their videos. They all were loved by their groups. Soon they all moved into the traphouse. With Corey Scherer, Devyn Lundy, Aaron Doh, and Elton Castee. These would be the best days of their lives.