Fifteen

Cat's POV -

I gasp for air, my eyes shoot open and I see my mum, dad and a doctor looking over me.

"Catherine! Your awake, your going to be okay!" Zoe shouts.

"What happened?"

The doctor interrupts "You were suffering from a anxiety attack. It was your first time, It was going to be bad... Your adoptive mother is suffering from anxiety, I thought that was the worst one you can get. Seems like you can have worse, and that is where you come in... I've never seen anything like it, I would've taken you to hospital but when its just as anxiety attack its nothing major that could be possibly close to death, as it seems."

"Oh... Okay.."

"I think were done here, get well soon Catherine" The doctor says his goodbyes and leaves.

"Well that was a adventure" I start getting up and walking to my room, my door broken... Ah well, it can be fixed... I sit down on my bed.

"You seem less worried about this than I thought" Mum walks into my room and sits by me.

"Well, it happens, you have to get over things I guess, I'm not worried because I know I'm fine, I'm not suffering like some people are, I should be grateful its just anxiety" I'm pretty a stubborn person, when it comes to things like this. I turn something bad, and try and change it to be a little bit good.

"Well, at least your okay..." I get kissed on the forehead and then I'm in my room left alone. I feel overwhelmed with tiredness and I get under my covers and fall asleep.