Thirty

Hey guys! Ah, we made it to chapter 30, I'm so proud *wipes tears away from eyes* What, I wasn't crying, no, no It was just the fact that Hometown are to perfect for me to handle, cause SHE'S KINDA HOT.

Okay, I will stop, I apologise.

Enjoy my children!x

PS - Over 20,000 reads on my story, someone call 999 'cause I'm having an heart attack.

Not literally 'cause with me its possible! But gawd this is amazing!

I should make a speech! *Makes note*

Okay, I'm crazy af right now. I will go before I make more damage...

HERE IS -

CHAPTER THIRTY!

Catherine's POV -

I love it.

"Well?"             

"Oh. My. God!" I squeal

It's a cannon camera. I know what this means, we all know what this means.

For the past few weeks I have been contemplating starting a youtube channel as I am 13 years old but I was going to do a variety of videos.

"That's not all... James and Catherine there is another present for you... James you can have yours first" Alfie stands up, followed by Zoe, James and I

"You know we have a few free spare, empty rooms that Zoe and I had no idea what to do with them. Then we found an idea" he smirks

We walk upstairs and Alfie swings open the door and James's eyes widens at the room.

"No. Freaking. Way" He yells "It's a whole gaming room!"

Yeah, James got a whole gaming room, and it's absolutely awesome!

"Wow" I look around in admiration

"James, this is your main Christmas present. Catherine, you ready for yours?" Zoe questions and I nod eagerly

We walk right next door and Zoe swings open the door and my first impression is to hug Zoe and Alfie

I can't believe this!

It's the two part room, the first part is a small lounge area, which is a pink and blue theme and a whole recording set up is all prepared, with lights and everything! There is a camera stand that my cannon camera will be placed. Then I go through the other glass door and I squeal once again at the sight in front of me.

It's a recording studio, where a Camera stand and lights and everything that is possibly needed set up, obviously I will do my singing videos in here.

"Thank you guys so much, this means so much to me!" I blink back my tears

I didn't realise that I would get this much, I was really only expecting maybe a Christmas jumper and that is it! But I get this, like what?