3 Months Later

Harry’s POV

3 MONTHS LATER

I look up at the sky, admiring how blue it is and enjoying the brightness of the world. The birds chirp in the trees and a slight glisten form the sun, peeps through from behind the clouds. I can appreciate small things like this again, I stopped appreciating them. I stopped appreciating everything for so long, but I’m back in a place where I can enjoy them again.
My head is clear again, no longer clouded by the pain and hurt. My blood flows through my veins freely, nothing controlling my actions or my thinking. The alcohol and drugs are no longer controlling me and I am no longer dependent on them.
I lost everything, almost everything and everyone. I pushed every person who cared away and all I was left with was one friend, one person. Louis. It was only when he refused to stick around any longer that I realised I had to change. I knew then I had to get better. I had to kick the drugs and the alcohol, I had to be myself again.
It was hard, so hard to try and move on. I spent months blaming myself and wanting to kill myself because of what happened. I wanted to pain myself, pain myself for what happened to Daisy. The guilt will never leave me completely, but I know how to handle it now. I know that what happened wasn’t entirely my fault. I can stop it from consuming my mind now and my every thought. I know now she was the one who filled her veins with that deadly substance, not me. It was her and I never made her do it. She had a choice and she chose the wrong one.
I went to rehab and I got better. I did it properly this time, I took it slow in getting better. I made sure this time that there was no way I would ever go back to that life again. I really believe this time I can stay clean, but I know I have to take it each day at a time.  
I got out a few days ago and I have started on making amends with everyone. There were some friendships that were easy to fix and some that I am still working on. That’s why I am here today, I am here to start fixing the last piece of my puzzle. I know this will be the hardest one and that’s why I have taken my time to start fixing it. It isn’t going to be easy, it’s going to be painful, but I am willing to go through that to make everything ok again.
I walk up the path, reaching the white wood door. This is all that separates us and my heart races at the thought. It thumps against my chest furiously, making me breathe deeper than I normally would. I lift my hand and knock loudly on the door and I wait patiently. It’s only moments later that the door opens and I see Niall standing at the other side, staring back at me curiously.

“Hi” he says “What are you doing here?” he asks.

He instinctively opens the door fully and allows me to walk inside his house, shutting the door behind me. I haven’t been here in a long time, but it’s exactly the same as I remember.

“Is Sienna here?” I ask, running my hand through my hair.

I feel awkward being here, it isn’t easy doing this. It’s even harder doing it with my friend here and knowing what is going on.

“Erm yes” he answers “I don’t think she will want to see you though” he tells me.

She has done well in avoiding me so far, but she can’t avoid me forever. I don’t blame her for that, I treated her terribly. I was drunk the last time I saw her, but I still knew what I was doing. I still remember all of the hurtful things I said to her. I still remember her kneeling in the snow, begging me to love her and I said I didn’t. I broke her, destroyed her. I didn’t care back then, I didn’t care about anyone, not even myself.

“I just need a minute to talk to her” I say, hoping she is a better person than me and she will give me a chance.

“I’ll check with her” he says.

He walks away, leaving me alone in the hallway and he heads off upstairs. I stand awkwardly waiting and I stare at the picture frames on the wall. I stare at a photograph of Sienna and Niall together. I’m not sure when it was taken, but they both look really happy. If I didn’t know them and I had just seen that picture I would think they were together. They’d have beautiful children and the stupid thoughts in my head make me feel sick. I can’t imagine her being with anyone else, nobody other than me. I know I have messed up, so many times, but I know it isn’t too late for us. It will never be too late for us.
A few minutes later Niall walks down the stairs and Sienna follows closely behind him. My heart races as I see her and the palm of my hands start to sweat. She is still wearing her Disney character pyjamas and I hope I haven’t woken her up. She rubs her eyes and she looks tired. She still looks perfect though, like an angel. Niall smiles at me as he walks into the living room, leaving me and her alone in the hallway together.