"I don't even like you, Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?": I.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

"I swear to God, Jax I can handle going home alone. You don't need to escort me, I can commute on my own." I said as I looked into those big brown eyes of his. "Kenzie, please just let me escort you home! I don't want my bestfriend getting carried off by some random guy in a white van!" Jax exclaimed as he pleaded even harder. Oh how could I resist him when he looks like that? "F-fine. Your puppy eyes aren't gonna work on me next time, Redford." Jax smiled as we walked out of the bowling alley. It was cold outside, I knew it was a bad idea to wear a dress today. I rubbed my arms to stay warm until I felt something drape onto my shoulders. "Here. Seriously Kenzie, who wears sleeveless skater dresses in winter?" Jax teased as he gave me his jacket. "It was cute! Plus I didn't have anything pretty to wear!" I retorted. "Oh c'mon, you didn't need to wear something cute, you'd look fine in a pair of jeans and a sweater." He chuckled as he pinched my cheek. I blushed at the gesture. 

Wait. Why am I blushing? 

I shrugged the feeling off and continued walking. "Thanks, man." I smiled at him and he chuckled. We walked in silence. "Say Mackenzie, you ever wondered why I couldn't get a girlfriend?" he asked me." I looked at him to see if he's joking, but the seriousness in his face told me he wasn't. "I-i don't know, dude. I mean, you're handsome, tall and you can sing and play the guitar. You are great at sports. I seriously think it's your shyness." I said while avoiding his eyes. "But, three girls are already mad at me because I don't feel the same way about them." he sighed. "Seriously man, you're too nice but too picky, that's it. You're a gentleman, this is why girls keep falling for you! I've seen it all before." I chuckled as I messed up his hair. He grunted. "Don't touch the hair! And being a gentleman is in my nature, okay? I was raised to be kind to people. Not my problem if they mistook my kindness for flirting." I shook my head. That's Jax for you, your typical nice guy. Me? I'm the school's bad girl. Even I'm confused at how we became bestfriends. We just continued walking after that. 

Oh I forgot, My name's Mackenzie Aaliyah Lannister, and No I am not from Game of Thrones, my family's origin story took place in England, my dad's Half-British and my mother's pure Spanish, hence my features. My bestfriend? That's Jacob Alexander Redford. Most people call him Jax because of his addiction to League of Legends and the Champion, Jax, which he got me hooked on. We both met in middle school in detention when I was sent by my Math teacher for flipping him off when his explanation was wrong. I was a regular in detention. He on the other hand was a newbie, he was sent there because his "friends" dared him to sneak in his dad's Playboy magazines and his teacher caught them reading it but his friend put the blame on him. He came in the room shivering in fear because all the bullies were in there, I chuckled, gave him a pack of Skittles and took him under my wing. We've been bestfriends ever since. We both study at the same high school, we both have our own set of friends, but we were still very close. We saw each other as family and we fight for each other. He beats up my sleazy ex boyfriends and I prank the hell out of the girls that lead him on. That's us for you, I like the way we are. 

As we reached my house, I took off his jacket and gave it back to him. "You might need this, it's freezing out here." He put it on and thanked me. We stopped at my porch. "So.. yeah, thanks for taking me out for bowling, man! I had fun." I smiled and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and said "No problem, Kenzie. Glad you had fun!" For the first time, I was speechless. 

He

Kissed

My

Cheek..

I blushed really hard but he didn't notice. What was wrong with me? "Y-yeah, goodnight now!" I stuttered and went for the door. As I opened the door, I turned around to get one more look at him, he was still there, waiting for me to get in. I smiled and nodded "You can go now, Jax." He laughed "I'm just making sure you get home safely. We can never be sure, there might be ninjas on the porch." I rolled my eyes at his reply. "Goodnight, Jax." "Night, Kenzie." He waved as I entered the house and closed the door. 

Seriously. What was wrong with me today?

A/N: THIS WHOLE STORY JUST CAME TO ME ONE NIGHT OKAY. I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT ;W; MY OBSESSION WITH CALUM HOOD AND 5SOS IS SEVERE SO PLEASE EXCUSE MY FANGIRLINESS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. THE FIRST PARTS OF THIS STORY IS BASED ON THE SONG "VOODOO DOLL" BY 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. 

I  hope you guys enjoy this one :) Will be updating more often cuz I'm energized. 

Oh and TFTS is on Hiatus because I can't think of anything for it anymore :/ Sorry guys. I hope you like this one ^_^

xoxo~Trixen.