Hint 1 - The Harem of Girls

"Uh – Hi. You seem new."

The blonde girl with the name tag reading 'Hope' smiled at the dark-haired girl in front of her, before she nodded her head. "Hi. What movie would you like to watch?"

Gale frowned a little as she squinted her eyes right after. She knew what she wanted to watch, just that she didn't know the name of the movie, as always.

"Uh, that movie that stars this woman that has a harem of girls and the other lead actor is nice enough to let the woman keep her harem of girls without being a buzz kill."

Hope frowned shockingly as she looked at the other girl's uncertain smile.

"I don't think I know which movie you're talking about." Hope politely spoke up as she glanced behind the girl, to see if there was anyone else behind her in the queue or not.

Since it was a Saturday, it was weird for Hope to not see many movie-goers around, considering how Saturdays were Crowd-Choice Day. The cinema was practically half-empty.

"Did you get the tickets?" Hope and Gale's attention was turned away from each other as they looked over to the guy that came over to Gale's side, placing an arm over her shoulder altogether.

"No, I don't remember the name of the movie, Isaac." The guy rolled his eyes before looking over to the girl in the ticket booth. He stood a little taken aback before he smirked a little.

"Hi, I guess Carlos didn't like manning the ticket booth anymore." Hope tried to smile away the awkward interaction as she subtly nodded her head.

She thought in her head if these two were the ones all the employees were talking about, not to forget how Carlos was annoyed by them. And how they would always talk in flawless Spanish with him. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate it – it was just because he did not want to talk to them at all.

"Well anyway, we'd like two tickets to Mad Max 4: Fury Road."

Hope's eyebrow raised itself as she looked over at the girl beside the guy.

Gale nodded her head before she spoke up, "I'm shocked that she didn't know which movie I was talking about."

"Did you tell her it had cool cars and weird people dressed in weirder clothes?" Isaac questioned as he watched Hope give him the two tickets before telling him the price.

"She mentioned a harem of girls." Hope answered for Gale, which oddly Gale didn't find rude even when she usually did, instead she just nodded her head.

Isaac shook his head with a sigh before apologizing to the girl in the ticket booth. "I'm sorry, this idiot doesn't remember the important parts of a movie."

"Hey! I remember the story, and that's the most important part."

"No, the most important part is the name of the movie and the actors' names." Gale rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. "Whatever."

Hope giggled as Isaac smiled at her, trying his best to show her his most charming smile yet.

Gale frowned when Hope smiled back at him, before grabbing his arm and taking him away from the ticket booth.

"Hey, hey! We didn't even say thank you to her." Isaac whined as he was dragged away by Gale, while Hope frowned at the two retreating backs.

It was a weird first day at the job for her, no doubt.

She giggled as soon as she remembered the weird way the girl had hinted at the movie to her. "A harem of girls." Hope chuckled before she picked up her phone to pass the time until her shift was to end.

................................................

********** 

Hello hello, my lovely readers. Guess who's still alive and writing, or not. Anyway, I brought this cool new book for you guys. Here's the first chapter for now. I'll publish the others some time tomorrow. 

I hope you guys like this book. :)

Happy reading, and stay safe, my good people. Try to take extra care of yourselves and others around you. This is a time to be strong and kind. Hopefully, you guys try to be both. 

Take care. *waves hand*