Chapter ten: Epilogue

Five years had passed since what happened with the Port Mafia. Not that you remember it anyway. For you, all that was left were memories of you in your house.

You were walking back to your house when you bumped into three people. One had white hair with weirdly cut bangs, one had blond hair in a ponytail and glasses. The last one had brown hair and was covered in bandages.

The brown haired man seemed shocked. "(Y-y/n)! I'm so sorry for what happened I-"

"Excuse me, sir. I don't know you. How do you know my name?" You said in your usual monotone voice.

The man stared at you. "You, don't know me? Ah, I see. Atsushi, Kunikida. Let's go." He then walked away. Leaving you behind.

'What was with him? How did he know my name?' The man's face was still in your head when you returned home. You decided to not pay attention to it and just forget about it.

When you woke up the next day and checked your mail, you saw a mail from 'The Armed Detective Agency'

Miss (Y/n) (L/n)

We, an organization for gifted individuals invite you to join us.

We take on jobs normal civilians can't take on. Since you have a powerful gift, we thought this might be the place for you.

If you're interested, please come pay a visit.

-Greetings
The Armed Detective Agency

There was also a map with the directions to the agency. You shrugged and read it again. "Maybe I'll check it out. I don't have any reasons to not join."

The End

Word count: 270
This was a really anti-climactic ending but oh well

If you enjoyed this book, tell me, if people actually enjoyed this, I will make a second one so comment and maybe even leave a vote!

Thank you so much for reading, it's really appreciated!

Love!
~Author-chan (or whatever you want to call me)