A week's time

~Todoroki's POV~

Sunlight poured through the window, agitating my eyes as I opened them. Instantly I realised I was on a sofa... why was Aizawa there? Present Mic? Oh yeah... I'm in their house. 

My gaze moved to a clock on the wall. 8:24. I'm late for my training routine. Slipping of the couch, I looked over my shoulder to check the others were still asleep. They were. I headed to a clear space behind the armchair and began with lunges. Even if I was injured, I needed to keep in shape. 

~Aizawa's POV~ 9:12am

I groaned as I woke, registering Hizashi next to me. And Todoroki... no Todoroki wasn't there. Shit. Where had he gone?

With a sigh, I stood up hearing suspicious panting from behind the armchair. I rounded it and was met with Todoroki doing push ups.

"Shoto." I said and he stopped abruptly, spinning to face me.

"Sensei!" He gasped, cheeks red, chest heaving.

"Aizawa. And what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Um, training." He answered blankly.

"You're injured. You shouldn't be-"

"I'm not falling behind because of my shitty dad." He interrupted bitterly.

"Shoto, you won't fall behind. But you're right about Endeavor being shitty." I scoffed a little, happy to offend that 'hero'. Todoroki smirked a bit, but his hand coiled around his side and his face twisted into a grimace.

"Shoto, what's wrong?" I asked, voice threaded with concern.

"Nothin', just hurts a little." He replied.

"You have stitches there."

"That explains it." He smiled lopsidedly. "Uh, Sen- Aizawa when can I go back to school?"

"A week's time." He sighed, frustrated. "I know kid, but it's for the best." I said softly.

"Do you know when...you know what will be on the news?" Todoroki asked.

"Um, probably about a week's time as well." I told him truthfully. These accusations against the No.1 hero were incredibly large, and would almost guarantee his rank being stripped. This wouldn't be released to the public immediately.

"Okay." He said. "A lot's going on in a week's time." I hummed in agreement.

"But hopefully in a week's time you'll have settled in."