< 24 >

Charisma J.

"August come onnn" I whined, beeping the horn

August and I had to meet with our wedding planner in 15 minutes, and here he was dragging his behind.

After a minute he came out, and got in the car.

"Always rushin me" He muffed my head.

"I wouldn't have to rush if you would just bring ya ass" I rolled my eyes, and backed out the driveway.

"Roll them again" He said.

"Shut up" I said turning on the radio.

"Make me" He smirked.

"Now is not the time" I giggled.

"Shii we could pull over right na" He said.

"Stop we have to go meet with Isabelle" I laughed.

"Just know das all me tonight" He licked his lips.

~*~

"Hi Isabelle" I said, shaking her hand.

"Hello Charisma, and This is your fiancé?" She smiled reaching to shake August's hand.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded.

"Okay well right this way" She said, leading August and I to her office.

"So let's start off with prices first, do y'all have a budget?"

"Oh no ma'am" I smiled.

Between my mom and August mom, they both agreed to go half on the wedding. August wanted to, but they wouldn't let him.

"Okay, so tell me what you have in mind" She said.

"Well we both agreed we didn't want to do the traditional wedding colors, we want red and gold" I said.

August favorite color was red, and mine was yellow, but we decided with gold since that would be prettier.

After arranging everything, August and I decided to go have lunch.

"Is that good?" I scrunched my nose, watching August put hot sauce and honey on his chicken.

"So you ain't eva had hot sauce and honey on chicken?" He straight faced.

"Obviously, that's why I'm asking" I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Charisma you been getting smart all damn day, make me tear ya ass up" He said.