Interesting Truth from Twilight..

Tundra: Hey Guys! It's the Squad here today or tonight wherever you are in this wholesome world..*laughs*

Phoenix: so guys yeah..Today we have an interesting Truth and I don't know why but I'm real excited...

Kai: I am really wondering what their gonna answer..

Xoul: same.

Tundra: Do today we have ,as you can see by the title..a truth from Twilight! I feel like she's the only one who gives us these...

Kai: it's not our fault, we've only been here for 3 months!

Leah: so Like Twilight Said it's a truth..and they have to answer themselves.

Phoenix: this will be fun...

Xoul: I'm armed and ready..*grabs camera*

Tundra: Also guys..I would like to welcome a new member to the group..Nova!!

Nova: hey everyone!

Tundra: not so long ago..Nova had joined the team..and now if you excuse me I have three people who have White hair..

Phoenix: and that would be Leah,Xoul, and Nova.

Tundra: Also Xoul and Nova will be playing as two spirits in S.E.R.

Xoul: yep..me as Gale, the Water Horse.

Nova: and me as Fall..the Wind Spirit.

Kai: that's enough let's get going!!

Nova: Hey Tundra!

Tundra: yes?

Nova: who's Twilight gonna play?

Tundra: she's playing as one of the very special Aliens, also known as the Parallians.No more Spoilers!!but there are some in my Gacha life *winks and Claps*

Kai: *sigh* BOYS!!!

The seven: What?!

Quake: do we have a dare?

Ice: or a truth?

Tundra: a truth from the princess!

Thunder: *raises eyebrow* and that's for~

Xoul: Ice, Blaze and Thornie..

BlIce: say what?

Thorn: uh...me?

Cyclone: *shrugs* wait a minute who's that? *Points at Nova whose posing*

Solar: *secretly blushes*

Phoenix: Meet Nova! She's new!

Leah: yep!

Nova: (Solar...) Alright...so, Ice and Blaze...Why do you two like each other??

BlIce: *flinches and blushes*

Ice: *sigh* Blaze you can go first...

Blaze: eh!? Umm...ok..I..The reason I like Ice is because... whenever I miss the winter..and you how my weakness is the cold touch..I have Ice to comfort me and help me survive outside whenever it's like cold and snowing..

Tundra: *click* (that's so recorded) That's so sweet...I never knew you had such a warm heart for the winter..

Ice: *blushes*

Phoenix: aawwwwe.....THATS SO KAWAII!!

Nova: adorable..

Solar: I never knew that the only Polar bear in the house would be this Warm for a giant trouble maker...like we always say...Once a troublemaker..