Let's get Started!

Tundra: Hey guys it's Tundra!

Xoral: it's Xoral

Kai: and it's Kai!

Both: and we're the twins!

Phoenix: and I'm Phoenix!

Leah: and I'm Leah

Kazumi: and it's Kaz!

All: and were the Squad!

Phoenix: and welcome to the-

Xoral: SHUT UP PHOENIX! THIS IS TUNDRA'S INTRO!

Tundra: (oof...) Hehe...no it's ok...well some start this was...So guys sorry Phoenix...sorry for the sudden death shout...welcome to the truth or dare book!

Phoenix: yeah welcome to the new book! Wich is released before R.O.T.S. cause she's lazy af..

Xoral: yeah we have a new intro that'll be the new intro...not really not the shout...

Tundra: and thank you for Mlp2793 for inspiring me...I have been in her book for quite some time and she will be joining in the first truth or dare chapter...as long as with the other girls..Xoul and Ashley..if they like to participate..

Xoral: yep.. and of course you guys will be commenting on either Truth or dare... When Tundra sees the dare/truth she'll get writing...

Kai: and of course we can't forget the BBBS.... So if you have any Truth/dare for them..leave a comment below...

Kazumi: not only the siblings are participate...but also our Genderbend's!

Leah: correct...our Genderbend's along with the sisters and cousins...will be joining!

Tundra: this is one intro..

Phoenix: we already did the intro...

Tundra: *slaps her*

Kai: *laughs*

Xoral: so guys you can dare/truth anything you want..just not something too extreme...

Phoenix: *shrugs*

Tundra: I also take truths/dares on my other books...like S.E.R...so comment all you want...give me as much as you want because I have nothing to do...

Leah: pretty much so we're bored as heck..and desperate for some fun..

Tundra: and I just drank coffee to give me energy but I'm still lazy as heck..

Kai: also there will be hidden Easter eggs in this book whoever finds the Easter egg will have a shout out in the chapter...

Tundra: The Easter egg is not an egg...you'll have to find a sentence or phrase that you think might be in S.E.R. or R.O.T.S. in the future or the in the past....but since R.O.T.S. is not unleashed...

Xoral: it'll be luck on finding the sentence/phrase...and your gonna be wondering..how do we know if someone had found the egg?

Leah: you'll know if the next chapter is out..there's always a shout in every Chapter...the person with the shout out can still look for the it..in the next chapter...

Tundra: sorry if it complicated...but the chapter won't be released when either the Egg hasn't been found or either im not finished yet...cause you know how lazy I am...

Kazumi: and we can't forget the cast!

Leah: oh yes! Dove,Sofia, Booboo,Cam, and everyone else will have the pleasure in joining our beautiful adventure!!!

Kai: so yeah! Get commenting and we'll get to work!

Tundra: and since I'm nice.. whoever finds the Easter egg in this chapter...will have the shout out in the first truth/dare chapter have a blast! And we'll give a hint everytime...

Phoenix: the hint is...it's at beginning of this chapter with a shout at first, life is one but what is the other?

Tundra: another hint is it's only a 4 word phrase that has exactly 19 letters

Xoral: good luck guys! You'll need it!

Tundra: so guys that's it for the start of the book I hope your gonna have as much fun as we are..and don't worry...multiple people can have a shout out...I'm not mean...so I hope you enjoy this...and I will see you all on the other side~...

All: Bye~~~

Bonus clip (✿^‿^)-------

Twilight: hey guys it's Twilight and I'm the one who inspired Tundra to make this book and I'm really happy to help out here...and I am one her OCs...you'll see soon! *Laugh*

Solar: are we still doing our duet princess?

Twilight: oh stop it will you...of course...Me and Solar are doing a duet in the next chapter of her book...Rotten to the core..

Solar: Although it won't be I. s.e.r. but at least we'll have some fun? Besides Thunder helped me practice since he heard and I'm ready!

Twilight: you sure?

Solar: *nods*

Twilight: *sigh* I can't blame you..being so confident like in the last episode of BBB galaxy..

Solar: but I was amazing!! No?

Twilight: of course you are...

Thunder: oi..you two..you getting ready?

Twilight: Thunder! Glad to see you...

Thunder: twilight...how am I not surprised...

Twilight: your not?

Thunder: nope...not at all...c'mon it's your turn to practice as the girls...and your role for S.E.R. and R.O.T.S.

Twilight: oh right! Bye Solar!

Solar: Bye Princess! And good bye to all of you!