Chapter 9 - The Saint & The Sinner

Mr Shore

'so you buy a girl some chinese food and you expect her to explain why she cut her self?' Liberte smiled even though dwelling on a heart rendering topic.

'no no no, not at all. I just care!' I blew out a breath frustrated but still happy, i guess.

She laughed happily, crawling onto the edge of the sofa. 'well, it's fine now, so there's no point'

I sighed knowing Liberte gets what she wants, always. 'are you a virgin?' i bust out randomly. The question had been on my mind but i wasn't meant to say it...out loud...in words...speach...to her...shit.

'i beg your pardon!?' She said giggling softly.

'well...uum, you know...' I blushed like crazy, my face red hot.

'well come and find out...' Her voice was low and alluring. Gosh, she was sexy...lounging on my couch in my boxers and shirt.

I cleared my throat, 'how so...?'

'well...' She crawled over slowly next to me, her lips millimetres from my ear...'you could always fuck me and if its tight ... i mean real tight, well then you'll know...' Her lips grazed my skin and then she retreated to her side of the couch.

'Oh God...' I let out a heavy sigh but couldnt stop smiling. 'I want to , oh i really want to' I glanced in her direction to find her loking at me thoughtfully, with an expression. The same expression in which im pretty sure, i looked at her with.

I stood up and walked over to her, towering above her as she sat curled up on the couch. She stood up and i wrapped my hands around her breathing into her neck. 'i want to..so so much, but we can't...not now'

'There are other ways to make me cum asides from using your dick' She said in her husky tone.

We walked over to my bedroom, i closed the doors slowly behind us. When i turned back Liberte was standing by my bed biting her lip.

'God, we're such sinners' i released a sigh and smiled.

'you are no sinner. Not compared to me, you're a saint'

We curled up in my bed, clinging together. My hand skimming over her thigh's but no further. I wanted to, but i promised my self i wouldn't. I couldn't bare the thought of ruining things and chasing her away.