Breakfast

You awoke the next morning sore from the abuse your body endured the day before. You were mildly worried someone might of saw you running down the halls butt naked after Bree dropped you off. However you were more concerned about one thing, missing your lunch date with Destiny.

Feeling like an idiot for forgetting about it. In your defence it was a long day and when you got back to your dorm all you wanted to do was lay down and do absolutely nothing. However today was a new day. You opened your dorm room, ready to go get some breakfast and to find Destiny to apologize.

You had to take the tiny trolley, you were reluctant to take it at first as your last experience with it lead to being stuck to your math professor's ass but what was the odds of that happening again? You climbed on, there were several other tinies with you this time who also looked a bit nervous, apparently you weren't the only one to have a bad experience with this thing. As you rode there were a few close calls with regular sized students nearly tripping over the trolley but miraculously you made it to the cafeteria unscathed. You got off at your stop however the other tinies looked at you like you were insane when a young black man called out to you, "Bro you can get food delivered to the dorms what are you doing?" Then the doors closed. You tried jumping back on but you were too slow and it shot forward to the next stop leaving you stranded.
"Great..." You said sarcastically, "Well there's no point in waiting here to be stepped on." You said just in time as a large black and white Nike running shoe landed just half an inch away from you. You looked up to yell at the giant when you paused, it was Destiny, wearing tight short shorts and an old high school volleyball jersey. You figured she must be getting breakfast before practice. "Hey! Down here!" You called but it was too late as the ebony giantess walked over to one of the many lines to get breakfast. You needed to go after her despite how dangerous it potentially was.
Sprinting off, away from the relative safety of the wall and into the fray. Was this suicidal? Almost definitely but you hadn't had breakfast or coffee this morning yet so your decision making was not up to par. She was much faster then you but so was everyone else compared to you. You felt a surge of determination fill you as chased after her. You managed to dodge the foot traffic fairly well however a familiar boot landed right in front of you. Recognizing Bree's boot you looked up expecting to see a friend however in the tightest skinny jeans you could imagine was the blonde Jane. You were terrified to find out what she had in store for you if she ever found you again. She hadn't seen you, she was talking to another girl who was wearing tight short shorts and a volleyball jersey of the school.

You looked up at the asian goddess "Wait you're telling me you had a tiny in your hands and you just gave it away? Did you expect Bree to give it back? She probably forgot she had even put it in her punani

You looked up at the asian goddess "Wait you're telling me you had a tiny in your hands and you just gave it away? Did you expect Bree to give it back? She probably forgot she had even put it in her punani. No wonder that it escaped" She said while laughing at something on her phone and then at Jane for giving you up. They walked off without even noticing you. You didn't have time to contemplate what this girl was referring to as a shadow appeared above you. You dodged out of the way before a red converse landed just where you were. As you got back on your feet you realized that you lost Destiny in the jungle of legs and bodies. There was no way you were going to find her again and you could only dodge the seemingly endless amount of feet for so long.

Miraculously you worked your way to the front of the line without being squatched. You did skip the line but it's not like anyone realized you were doing it anyways. Never having ordered from the cafeteria before you climbed up to the counter to get the employee's attention. You looked up at the Dunkin girl and shouted for her attention but over the loud rumble of students who were talking to there friends and also ordering it was nearly impossible. You were about to jump onto the employee to get her attention when you heard a sweet and familiar voice, "I'd like an orange juice, and a bagel with cream cheese." You turned around to see Destiny standing right behind you. You couldn't help but admire her as she spoke to the cashier. You were about to call out to her when she happened to glance down. Her gazed stayed on you, she frowned and was about to say something when the cashier handed a bag and an bottle of orange juice to Destiny. "That'll be $5.20 " the cashier said while handing the food. Destiny paid, the girl turned around to check a pot of coffee while she was distracted Destiny looked back at you with an almost devious grin before snatching you between her fingers bringing up to her large plush lips as she whispered "This is what you get for ghosting me." Her warm and almost minty breath covered your entire being. You tried to tell her it was just a big misunderstanding but it was too late. She tossed you up into the air. Flying over the Dunkin girl, at first thankful for not being thrown at her when you saw where you were heading. You landed head first into a strawberry jelly doughnut. You hit the top of the donut with such speed you broke into jelly filled center.

 You hit the top of the donut with such speed you broke into jelly filled center

Jelly covered your entire body. You tried to move to adjust yourself it seemed pointless. The jelly was to thick for you to even move around to figure out how to get out. Before you knew it however you felt a sudden shift as the donut was picked up and placed down. This gave you just enough to shove your head out of the jelly hole. The rest of your body was stuck in place, your face and your body covered in the red sugary jelly.
Darkness was the only thing that greeted your eyes, you could feel the doughnut slightly moving around, and you could hear the chatter of the cafeteria but it all sounded like a cacophony of noice and you couldn't make out a word. You began trying wiggle and squeeze your way out of your pastry prison when suddenly the doughnut your were in jerked forward, slamming into another one, sending you back into the doughnut once more. "Watch it Jane, you're one wrong move off from me benching you." You heard a muffled voice say, "Now put the doughnuts down and go get changed." The boxed was lowered it wasn't long until you could hear the ruffle of cardboard being opened, "Save me a jelly one they're my favorite." You heard Jane say off in the distance. At this finally managed to pop your head out of the jelly hole, your head still coated in red jelly just in time to see 5 beautiful young women staring down at you there mouths almost watering. Giant hands shot out from every such direction you tried to call out, to get them to notice you but they couldn't hear you as spoke to amongst themselves luckily the hands seemed to avoid you. You were about to yell out again when you heard, "Hey Destiny, wasn't that your name did you want a doughnut?" You looked up, seeing the familiar face once more. She scanned the remaining doughnuts before spotting you. She was almost grinning, "No I'm good Asami. Help yourself." You felt defeated, was she actually going to let you be eaten by her teammates. Had you really hurt her so bad? "Well then I'll just save Jane the old fashion, there's no way I'm letting her have the jelly." Before you even had time to panic her hand reached out and grabbed the pastry. Coincidentally pushing out your other arm, however it was too late. You quickly approached her plush lips, you could hear her sniff in the sugary goodness, you glanced at Destiny who was watching with a bit too much anticipation then what was comfortable. You looked back as her lips opened to let you in. You could feel the moist breath coat your body. As you let out one last cry for help you heard a loud "Hey I wanted that one!" Jane's white hand grabbed Asami's pushing it down, Causing Asami to accidentally squeeze the doughnut, shooting you and some jelly outwards. Landing on Asami's collarbone.
You felt yourself slipping as the two titan sized girls yelled at each other. "This is just great now I need to take a shower before I even practice, that's it Jane! You're on the bench, Destiny your on the starting squad!" As she yelled you slid downwards, into the darkness below her jersey, now clinging onto her sports bra for dear life.