The Semester Begins (Part 1)

The days leading up to your first day of classes were uneventful, the dorms for tiny students only held about 10 students for the entire University. You were told that the tiny trolley is almost always out of order after the semester started. The giant students occasionally trip over the lines for the trolley, which usually pulled them out in the process. You discovered this very thing on the first day of class when a giant about 10 feet or so infront of you, which looked like miles to you tripped over the line, pulling the trolley up into the air crashed into the wall.

 You discovered this very thing on the first day of class when a giant about 10 feet or so infront of you, which looked like miles to you tripped over the line, pulling the trolley up into the air crashed into the wall

You weren't hurt in the crash and managed to crawl out of the trolley

You weren't hurt in the crash and managed to crawl out of the trolley. You saw the giant only stumbled a bit and was completely fine. She was a bit older, maybe 25 or in or late 20s or so. She wearing a black dress that was tight fitting. She muttered something to herself angrily about tinnies, she was about to walk off when she stopped and turned around, to check the trolley crash. You were sitting ontop of the trolley trying to figure out how to get to class when she walked up to you. She looked down at the crash curiously, easily picking up the trolley like it was a toy, causing you to fall back into the trolley. "I should probably turn this into the office after class." She then stuff the trolley in her bag before heading to class.

You climbed back out of the trolley and found that her bag was full of various women make-up, her phone and different miscellaneous objects as well as a stack of papers. You tried to climb out of the purse but it was nearly impossible as the purse was swinging back and forth as she walked. You had to be careful to not be accidentally crush by the trolley. You managed to get halfway up more or less to stay safe when she dropped her bag on the desk. A giant white hand reached into the bag and grabbed a stack of papers, you grabbed hold of a sheet before being lifted out of the bag. As you were in the air, you lost your grip before landing on the desk. You groaned a little, you looked around and realized you weren't on one of the student's desks but on the teacher's desk. "Huh?" You said to yourself confused, you looked up to see the woman reaching back into her bag before pulling out a black expo marker. She walked over to the white board and wrote "Steele" out. "Wait that's the name of the professor of my class." You said to yourself before you realized she was your professor, you were relieved that luck put you in the right classroom. She walked off to greet some of the students who walked in with her and to hand out the papers. You started to climb off the desk and onto the black desk chair. You were about to head to the edge of the chair to climb down when the chair was pulled out, throwing you onto your back. You looked up to see her house sized ass hovering over you, about to sit down, her butt was not as giant as Bree's however it was big enough to where there was no where to run. You stood up and yelled desperately, "Wait! I'm down here!" You yelled as loud as you could however her rear end knocked you over, and smothered you.

She adjusted herself in her seat, grinding you against her ass, just started sitting back into her seat, starting to crush you before she suddenly stood up to greet a few more students. You felt the relief of the weight disappearing when you realized you were stuck to her, you held onto her dress, not wanting to fall to the floor. You started to climb up her dress and to the right so you wouldn't get sat on again. She was talking to a few students before the class started, you looked over the students and saw Destiny. You figured since she saved you last time she was your best chance of getting somewhere safe. You tried to yell out but no one could hear you over the babble of students. You were towards her front just underneath her chest. You continued your climb, which was difficult as you had to climb over her chest. You guessed she was a D cup. You repeatedly glanced at Destiny hoping she would notice you. She already took her seat. Class was starting in a minute or two, she sat back down at her desk and started to log onto her computer. You managed to climb over her chest, you were on the edge of the top part of her chest, you tried yelling hitting her skin to get her attention. She mindlessly in response swatted you off of her, sending you flying across the room before slamming into someone's chest, bouncing off and falling onto the desk.

You heard the young woman say "Huh?" As you hit the desk. The young woman's chest absorbed most of the inpact. You groaned a bit in pain as the fall to the desk did hurt. "Oh it's you from orientation...are you okay?" She said in a concerned tone. You looked up to see Destiny looking down at you. "Yeah it's me." You responded as you stood up, "Wait how did you, and why did you hit my boob?" She whispered, sounding less concerned and more angry. You quickly explained what happened with the trolley and the professor and getting accidentally flung into her. "Wow you just have a habbit of getting sat on huh? I wonder when I'm going to get my turn." She teased while adjusting herself in her seat. You were a bit flustered by this and became a bit nervous though you were pretty sure she was only joking. "Since it's the first day you should probably stay with me to make sure you don't get accidentally sat on again, well at least before by me." She said teasingly again. She picked you up and put you ontop of her shoulder. The class began and Professor Steele went to the front of the classroom and began doing some practice problems.

Prof. Steele's back was facing the class as she set up a problem, making it dificult for you not to stare at her rear end. You looked back down at your notes but it was also hard not to stare at Destiny's clevage. By the end of class your notes were horrible as your attention was torn between your professor's ass and Destiny's chest. Destiny, who momentarily forgot you were on her shoulder and bent over to put her notebook back in her bag. You fell off of her shoulder, landing on her chest before beginning to slide down her chest. You attempted to grab her shirt to keep yourself from falling in but her quick movements forced you accidentally fall into her shirt before catching hold of her bra, now dangling on the outside of it. "So when's your next class?" She asked you, presuming you were still on her shoulder. "Wait where did you go?" She asked before checking around the desk. Her rapid movements were causing you to lose your grip you yelled, "Destiny! I'm in your shirt! Help!" Huh she looked side to side, causing you to lose your grip before plummeting towards the floor.

You closed your eyes, assuming the worst. You took in a deep breath when your body hit something squishy. You looked around to see you landed on Destiny's thigh. You sighed in relief, she looked down at her thigh, having felt something hit her. She immediately picked you up by the collar up to her face, clearly mad at you. She grabbed her stuff and marched into the woman's bathroom to have a private chat with you, she went into a stall, and sat down on the closed toilet seat "Why did you just fall out of my shirt? I was worried I crushed you or something!" Forgetting to whisper, you had to cover your ears since her thunder like voice was so loud, some of her saliva landed on you as she spoke. "I fell over when you were putting your stuff away." You explained. "Oh I thought you were...you know being a perv." She said embarrassed "I'm so sorry for being such an..." before you could hear the rest of her sentence she pushed you against her chest with her hands trying to hug you, making it nearly impossible to hear and even harder to breath. She finally stopped hugging you, holding you up to her face again so she could see you. "It's okay." You said trying not to sound like she didn't just smother you with her breasts. "When's your next class?" She asked, looking at her phone like she just remembered something, "Not for another 2 hours." You responded. "Well I have to get going to my next class." She said while standing with you in hand. She walked out of the bathroom before stopping and setting you down infront of the bathroom. "See you later. Maybe we can get something to eat later?" She said in a flirtatious voice before walking off. "Well at least the day is looking up." You said too distracted by Destiny's rear end to notice the giant figure behind you. "Well what do we have here? A tiny pervert?" A female voice said, startling you. Before you could turn around she snatched you up and marched into the bathroom.