Did we?

BETTYS POV
*one week later*
It seems like that night was almost forgotten, even though we all know, it never would be.
I sit on my bed, chatting with V, as I suddenly jump up and run in my bathroom. I quickly fall on my knees in front of the toilet and throw up.
That's disgusting.
I wipe away the puke on my collar with a piece of toilet paper and start thinking.
Am I Sick? How did I get sick?
And then it hits me. Fuck. I stand and run to my room again. I quickly text V why I was offline and start typing in Jugs phone number. I click on call.
(This is Betty and this is Jug)
Betty? What's up?
Jughead.
Yeah?
Did we use protection?
What?!
Did we?
I don't know... I don't think so..
Fuck!

I end the call immediately and start typing in a message to V:

V: B, what's going on over there, why are you offline for so long?
B: Sorry, V. I suddenly had to throw up
V: Throw up? WTH, why?!
B: I think I've figured it out...
B: Can you come over, V?
V: Sure, girl..
V: I'll be over in ten

*ten minutes later, V sits on Bettys bed with her*
„So," she says concerned. „Are you Sick?"
I swallow. „I don't think so..." I say and look in her dark eyes.
A crease appears between her black eyebrows, until she gets it and her eyebrows turn upwards.
„You mean... Jughead?" She says unsure and I slightly nod.
„Maybe.." I say.
„Didn't you use protection?"
„We we're high, V. It would be an actual miracle, if we did.." I say and look down.
„Fuck! What do I do now?!"
I feel V's soft hand on my shoulder. „Does he know about your guess?"
I shake my head. „I mean, he's probably assuming... I called him earlier and asked if we used protection..."
„You know," V says softly. „The best is, you take a pregnancy test first, before you talk to anyone about it.."
I nod and hug her tightly.
„You're the best best friend a girl could have." I sigh into her shoulder.
„I know.." she says and makes us giggle.

JUGHEADS POV
What the heck?! Betty just called me and asked me if we used protection..
Shit. Is she pregnant?! Because of me?!
I mean, I've always wanted her to be the mother of my child one day, but not this way and not now!
I cover my face with my palms.
If she is pregnant, and it is mine, I'd definitely support her with every decision she makes.
If she isn't pregnant, why did she ask me that question? There's no other explanation...
I'll just have to wait...

BETTYS POV
Me and V just bought a pregnancy test in the local drug store, and we now wait for the results.
„B, I think it's time.." V says and I nod.
She flips the test and looks at the little symbol.
I glare at the plastic and see a small + (which means positive).
I set my elbows on my knees and my hands at my forehead. Tears start streaming down my cheeks.
I am pregnant. Because of Jughead Jones. There's no way, it's someone else's, I haven't had sex with anyone, but Jug in the past few months.
I am seventeen, I don't want to be pregnant at this age, I never planned to.
I have a whole plan of going to college, Yale, which was my biggest dream, with a child, I couldn't go to college. Not if my family doesn't support me...
And what about Jug? He'll never talk to me again, he'll leave me alone. He just slept with me, because he was high and drunk, he doesn't even like me...
That's the darkest moment in my life. The moment, in which everything falls apart.
My family, my friends, the love of my life, everyone would leave me, everyone would turn away from me.
I start sobbing and I feel Veronicas arms tight around me. I turn around and fall in her arms.
„Everything will be all right, B.." she whispers and strokes my hair and my back.
After a while, crying on her shoulder, I sit up and we start to talk.
„You have to tell Jughead.." V says softly.
„I know.." I say nodding. „I'm just afraid, he'll leave me.. or he doesn't support me."
„No," V says. „That's not the Jughead Jones, I know. He won't quit on you now."
„Do you think, I should tell him now?" I ask sobbing.
She slowly nod and I do too. I reach for my phone and start typing a message.

B: Jug?
Ju: Yeah, Betts?
B: Can you come over?
Ju: Sure, everything for you, Betts
B: Thank you..
Ju: Is everything alright?
B: We'll talk about it, when you get here..
Ju: Okay, I'll be there in ten
B: okay, see you
Ju: See ya

I sigh and put my phone away.

JUGHEADS POV
After Bettys desperate text messages, there's no doubt in my mind about her pregnancy.
I hop on my motorcycle and start driving.
I arrive and walk straight toward the red door.
I knock and someone opens the door, to let me into the house of the girl next door. But that someone wasn't Betty.