The unexpected

I got tagged

13 facts about me I guess?

1. Where I live, I'm considered to be a legal adult but I could be easily mistaken for a 13 year old.

2. I like history and socio/geo-politics, even though I don't study either of these as a subject. Literature and Poetry is also one of my faves.

3. I used to be fluent in German, I can still understand some bits very well.

4. I like target shooting and own a proper Hämmerli riffle, that I got as a birthday gift.

5. I have a cat :3

6. I assemble miniature models of tanks, airplanes and other military gear as a hobby, and I really want an armoured train model to add to my collection.

7. Most of my close family comes from Canada, Poland and France.

8. I speak with a mixed British accent. Now you go and guess which ones, since there's about 60 different accents in the UK lol.

9. I'm an introvert and I love to be left alone so I can read or do my introvert business, but I happen to have a very large, loud and extroverted friendgroup that I wouldn't change for anything.

10. No, I can't say "water" nor "iron" the American way. I just end up not doing a shitty Irish impression and I die inside every time. It's not because I can't pronounce 'r's, I just can't do an American accent... Even though I got mistaken for a Canadian once??

11. I think I fractured my wrist today when I fell off the bike so currently writing/typing is painful.

12. I actually read a lot about history and politics of many countries, even though I only use about 0.1% of that knowledge in my books.

( FYI if you're one of these people that found a couple of historical/political references and hidden Easter eggs in chapters, congratulations! You're a smart perceptive bean. Here, have a bean seal of approval : 🌟 )

13. Self-insert and edgy teen characters are a pet peeve of mine. In most cases they act too dramatic to be even realistic, instead they aim to be 'relatable' in their irrational and oftentimes stupid behaviour.

Pintsized_Alchemist
ItzMiza
0Ramn0
Fluffy_Leech
CHKsewa
Paradox101z

(Couldn't add more ppl without Wattpad crashing rip)