1. "Darn Evan Peters and his ability to make me -somewhat- horny."

I rarely left my house and I had almost reached that phase where I even thought I had a very serious problem, but really I just stayed in to stalk some famous artist aka Harry Styles or watch a series on Netflix aka American Horror Story.

Now, I know how pathetic that sounds but it's true, I have plenty of friends but staying in is just my favorite thing to do 24/7 no joke. I looked around my cream colored living room, the color giving a happy vibe to it allowing more light to enter and I groaned making a mental note to buy some dark curtains to cover the light, from the windows. The pillows from my sofa that where around me were warm and I smiled cuddling into them knowing I had succeeded to build a little fort of warmth around me, I looked at the TV and I smiled in awe at how Tate was giving Violet the rose saying he painted it black and I screamed involuntarily out of excitement. I quickly covered my mouth when I remembered my upstairs neighbors and how exaggerating they were about noises, that's what I get for living in an apartment, I thought to myself. Within seconds "Chocolate by The 1975" was blasting from my phone and I buried my face deeper into my pillow before letting out an inhumanly sound, what did they want know? I asked myself as I stretched my arm to reach the annoying device.

Neighbors -.-

Slide to answer

Flashed on my screen and I rolled my eyes. They where so annoying at times, but I think that was their way of saying they where here for me in case of an emergency or something like that. I touched my iPhone screen delicately and I held in air as I placed it on my ear, embracing myself for what was about to come.

"Wha on arth wa that?" Mrs. Chang's loud voice rang in my ears and I winced slightly.

"T-that was me, Mrs. Chang." I sighed and I heard her telling Mr. Chang something in Chinese.

"Okay okay, you okay?" She asked, the tone of her voice was weird and clearly she wasn't worried about me but instead mad somehow, maybe thinking I wanted her to call me?

"Yes, I'm fine Mrs. Chang, you really don't have to call every time you hear a noise." I said trying to sound as if I wasn't annoyed at all, Tate is about to say something to Violet and I have to hear it.

"Ok you okay, that gud. You no silly, I call any day." I sighed quietly and shook my head in disagreement.

"Well okay, I'm fine. I'll see you around Mrs. Chang, I left something on the stove." I said, that being the only excuse I could come up with. And I heard her gasp as she let out Chinese words repeatedly. I pressed the end call button and sighed once I was sure she wasn't on the line anymore, and that my friends is why apartments suck. I placed my phone on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch smiling instantly at the warmth the blankets brought to me, this is what people call happiness.

"I wonder how on earth people are so miserable all the time." I said, as I closed my eyes a smile taking place permanently on my lips, but this action was soon replaced by a frown when I heard laughter erupting from my right. Quickly my eyes shot open and I grabbed the nearest item I could find to defend myself against the stranger, this being a bright fluorescent pink pillow. I looked to my right holding the pillow above my head ready to fire it If needed, but I put my guard down when I saw that it was my two best friends from high school who where laughing uncontrollably by the door, I probably forgot to lock it again.

"What's so funny?" I asked glaring at them both and they just shook their heads unable to talk.

"You're just so antisocial it's funny and unbelievable." Calum said wiping away actual tears from his eyes caused by his laughter and Grace shook her head in amusement.

"I am not." I tried to defend myself but we all knew it was no use. We all knew the truth here and the truth was that I was the most antisocial person anybody could meet.