2. Lord have mercy, I'm loosing my shït.

\\ GIF on the side is Ashton \\

"Woah there, Eff. You're sweating."I look at Calum and his green eyes are filled with amusement, I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I am?" I ask him dumbfounded, I can feel it. I can feel the sweat on my face, my upper lips, my armpits, even my feet are sweating, I can feel them drenched in my black Dr. martens. This is what would always happen around guys: I would turn into this huge sweaty mess of nervousness- even if I didn't like them -it was their testosterone I was sure, or maybe it was just the fact that under their pants they had something weird hiding, that thought always creeped me out. Nevertheless right now, I was trying not to make it look obvious that actually talking to Ashton made me a nervous wreck. Its not that Ashton's not hot or anything, believe me, he's very attractive and all that but I've only seen him around school a few times and the only reason as to why I know him is because he hangs out with Calum, which is weird because Calum hangs out with the football team and Ashton's fits more in the "antisocial" category. Why they want me to like him is beyond me but I guess I should just try and talk to the guy, maybe he's not as boring and antisocial as he seems, oh the irony.

Calum stares at me as I drift off into space thinking about Ashton and he chuckles "Yeah, you're sweating. Like a pig, actually." I roll my eyes and wipe my face with my white cardigan. It's so cold and yet here I am sweating, outside this indie looking coffee shop. I probably look like I just ran a marathon and I never run, I can hardly walk around without getting tired.

"Where's Grace? I can't go in there, I-"

"Okay chill Eff, she's inside. Listen to me: Ashton is like every normal guy out there, and he's actually a very easy going person unlike most people at our school-"

"Then maybe you should be the one drinking coffee with him." Calum shoots me a look and I shrug.

"Ha-ha very funny, now stop being a pussy and get in there." He turns towards me one last time and opens his mouth once more to to talk before going inside the coffee shop.

"I'm serious Effy, stop being so scared and so antisocial. I think you just need a good shag, I'll be more than happy to help with that though. Anytime. Anywhere." He winks at me, his green eyes are shinning with mischief and then he blows a kiss in my direction before walking through the glass doors. I follow his figure with my eyes and I soon spot Ashton, he stands up and greets Calum in what Calum calls a "bro- hug". After they're done hugging I see that Calum takes a seat in one of the small chairs by the round shaped tables and I spot Grace's blonde bun from here, woah, she must've walked in when I drifted off. I soon look at Ashton and we make direct eye contact, I freeze but he just smiles in my direction. Soon I notice that he's walking towards me and I take small intakes of breath to calm myself down, he pushes the glass doors with his hands and without a second to loose he walks through them and suddenly he's standing in front of me. Should I say something? Should I wait for him to say something? His big brown eyes are looking at my blue ones and he licks the side of his mouth with his tongue and smiles.

"Sorry about that, I was waiting for you and I got hungry so I bought a chocolate chip cookie. I just don't know if I got it all over my face." He wipes his mouth with his fingers and I laugh slightly.

"It's alright, I would've bought one too probably." He chuckles and runs his fingers through his chestnut hair making it a little spiked up. I could feel my heart hammering uncontrollably inside my chest, oh god he's so attractive.

"So I'm guessing you already know, but let me just introduce myself anyways. My name's Ashton; I go to your school, I'm friends with your friend Calum and I think you're very pretty." I with no doubt blushed at that, I could feel my cheeks burning. He extends his hand for me to shake and I shake it quickly, he looks at my face and laughs.