The Gang

After I had a rest the first thing she wanted to show me was the play room. They had a gigantic slide that led all around the room and automatic machines that would give you any food and milk you wanted! (and of course I got a chocolate cake😀)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I had a look around the play room Lara took me to the nursery where there where tens of tiny baby kittens and the nurses who were taking care of them. Fortunately I even got to carry and feed one!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lara's POV
As I found the new cat he seemed nice but I just could not stop staring into his beautiful big green eyes. As I showed him around the room he seemed as if he did not know that the machines had even invented yet but you never know what could happen next in Catsville.

I'm sorry I forgot to explain our town. Catsville has been alive for 1000 years passed on and on from my ancestors. Right now my father, Sir Simon rules over the whole town and tree. I am next line of the family and I hope to rule with a man that is handsome kind and joyful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gary's POV
Once I explored the nursery Lara wanted to show me another group of friends that she called the "Gang". So when she found them each one of them had a special uniform to show that they were very special. She told me each one of them had a job here. One was making sure there was enough food to go around and the others just helped the town with houses and medical supplies.