Chapter 2 Who Is She???????

As Gary approached the female cat she turned around and saw his face, now she was the staring at him!! After a while Gary spoke and he said "What is your name?" and she said "Lara McDonnell, but sadly I'm a stray with no owner," Gary heard what she said and he was surprised that she was a stray like him. Gary then said "I'm a stray to with no owner too," Lara smiled and said she was happy to find another cat that was a stray but then Gary heard her say that he was another cat and that there were others?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Lara finished the cake she lead him to a unfamiliar bush. She jumped inside it and pulled him in as well. Gary was screaming as he slid down a long, wide tunnel but Lara was enjoying it. When they got to the end of the tunnel Gary saw that there were hundreds of other cats in there. He was thinking that how couldn't he miss all of this in his 12 years of being in the park.

(Read, comment and share I will update more of the story but I do have school so I will try to update as much as possible!!)

Once Lara had shown me around she wanted me to meet her friends Isla, Ainsley, Ivy, Lilli and Megan.When she had shown me the way around the village I started to understand where everything was. Lara showed me a room where I could sleep and eat.