CHAPTER TEN

a little bit shorter chapter cuz I'm at my parent's house and had to write this on my phone :(( forgot my laptop at my dorm

***

"Well, well, well", Lyza stepped forwards, out of the dark that had been hiding her appearance for the past few minutes when she had been waiting for the boys to arrive. It was two days later and Jimin had called her, asking for another chance to talk.

She agreed to it, already having another thing ready to throw to their faces.

"Look who's already begging on their knees", she grumbled as she watched Jimin step forwards, head low.
They had met in an old, empty parking garage which wasn't used anymore due to a risk of the whole place breaking down. It was the perfect meeting spot for drug deals, which was also why all of them were quite familiar with it.

Next to Jimin, there was Taehyung with his dark leather jacket and a face mask covering his whole face except for his dark eyes that were almost fully hidden by strains of his hair, lazily hanging in front of those dark, mysterious eyes. Lyza had a thing for those eyes but she decided to stay strong, so she looked away.
There were two boys stepping out of the dark behind her now, arms crossed and faces covered as well. Taehyung immediately recognized their bodies though, so he let out a gasp as he realized that it was Namjoon on her left and Hoseok on her right.

"What the hell?", Taehyung questioned confused. He would have never thought his longterm close friend would switch sides so easily, without even telling him about it. But there Namjoon was, standing there with eyebrows furrowed. "What did you expect?", the older said coldly, voice distant. "You're a killer. Always have been and forever will."

Taehyung's eyes widened, "What is this about?"

"You know exactly what this is about", Lyza snapped. "You killed his boyfriend many years ago and now you killed my son and my boyfriend. Just because you blindly do everything Park Jimin tells you to."

"What happened to Jin was an accident", Taehyung grumbled under his breath, getting more and more uncomfortable at the tension rising between all five of them. "Was it though?", Namjoon groaned. "If it was an accident you would not have burnt the body."

"Shut up"

"No." Namjoon inhaled deeply, "All these years I've been waiting for a day like this to come, where you fuck up again. Where I'm not the only one thinking you did something wrong. And now you're finally going to pay for all the lives you've cost."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "This is ridiculous. Lyza, what's that about? You think with snatching away our friends you're going to prove a point? Stupid bitch."
Taehyung chuckled, "Doesn't bring your fucking kid back alive, Lyz."

Everyone saw how Lyza lost a little of her posture, eyes filling with tears almost instantly. There was this ache in her chest whenever she got reminded of the fact that all her hope had been shattered. She'd never find her kid. Because two boys had ruined it.

"Anyways", she pushed the pain away. "What did you wanted to talk about?" She gave them a smile, a weak one but she managed to keep her tears in and stand her ground, not showing neither of them any weakness.
"We just wanted to ask if you were serious about the whole drama", Jimin snapped.

"But it seems like the answer is right there", Taehyung said, still staring at Namjoon who just had deeply disappointed him. He had thought the older had forgiven him for that one tiny mistake he did back then. Maybe he shouldn't have pushed him off a rooftop just because he told him he's sick in his mind. Somewhere he had a point with that. Taehyung had always been a bit weird, with habits of locking people in to make them stay close. Jungkook wasn't the first person he had locked, or threatened. But there was also something about this boy that made Taehyung want to be good, made him want to change.