Chapter 2

Is that One Direction? Ugh, I think I'm about to burn. I hate seeing their faces.

"Hello there Mr. Daniel, It's nice of you to join us." the principal greeted with a cheeky grin marked in his face. Weird.

"Hello sir. It's nice to see you too." I replied, as usual.

"I think you know why I called you here." he looked at me straight in the eye, scaring me.

Oh God, help me. I'm about to die.

"No sir. I have no Idea." I replied back, acting brave.

"Well you see, you won the Raffle contest and I asked your parents if it is alright if you could stay with One Direction for the whole summer after you graduate from high school and-"

I think I already know the answer, usually Father and Grandfather would say no to these things. They think it's nonsense!

"and they said what sir?" I asked curiously.

I looked back at the boys and I saw they all have Big Smiles on their faces.

I have a Bad feeling about this...

"and they said Yes! They said it's good for you to hang out with some 'manly' friends!" the principal squealed, like a girl.

I just stared at the Principal's face with Shock marked on my face.

Manly friends? Really?! They aren’t even manly looking for me!

"Aren't you happy Mr. Daniel?" he asked with a much bigger Cheeky Grin marked in his face.

"...Sure?" I replied back, still having a shocked face.

"Well it's settled then! Could you show the boys the way to your house? They will be staying there for awhile since you are the only student here in School who owns a house enough for at least for 30 people!" the Principal commanded.

"I understand Sir. I shall now lead them to my house." I replied back. 

"Okay boys! Hope you'll have a fun in Daniel's House! He pretty much has everything!" the principal yelled to the boys.

The boys had wide eyes and started getting playful and excited in going to my house.

"Do you have a big Cinema room there?!" a boy with straight bangs in the side asked.

"Uh yeah man, I have one." I told him, they all squealed with excitement.

What a bunch of Kids.

When we exited the Principal's office, all of the girls were staring at us.

I guess there shocked to see that One Direction is here in our School.

"Woah, this School is huge man!" a guy with black hair said. His hair looks like it is ready for any bird to lay upon it. Haha.

"I know right?!" a guy with an Irish accent added.

After a couple of walks, we finally arrived my house.

They all stood in the entrance with astonishment.

"Nice." a guy with British accent said.

Wait they all have British accents? Except for the Irish of course.