Start of things

Prologue

"Oh my Gosh Dan, I can't believe you won the raffle!" Jane squealed.

Sheesh, she looks like a happy fat kid that just found food. Can't she just quiet down at least for one day?!

"Shhh, keep your voice down Jane! Everyone can hear you! And also why are you so excited, is the price in that raffle so big?!" I scolded.

"Duh! Of Course it is! Well for the girls that is...except for you...though."

Jane shrugged, why did she become Calm all of a sudden? Awhile ago she was crazy as a horse and now...

"What the heck does that even mean?! I don't really get it!"

"Well... Do you even wanna know? I mean..."

"Just blurt it out!" I screamed.

"Fine! You won a trip to be with One Direction for the whole summer! You get to stay and live with them!" She replied back angrily.

"What-You're lying! That can't be true..."

After saying those words, my vision became Blurry and everything went black...

Is it True that I'm going to get to meet those guys? I mean, I don't even really like them!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

(Sorry for this guys,  I just wanted you to know the reason why Daniel is pretending to be a boy instead of a girl.)

Elaine's (Daniel's Mom) POV

"Sir, your First born is a girl!" The doctor yelled for the second time.

"That can't be right, are you sure it isn't a Boy?!! Are you really sure!?" George (Daniel's father) screamed. Veins are showing in his forehead. 

"Ye-Yes Sir! See it for yourself!" the doctor replied.

George went straight to me and took our daughter. He observed her and a shocked face appeared. This made me curious...

"Why is there something wrong dear? Aren't you happy with our Daughter?" I asked, weakly.

Isn't that what he wants? A child of our own?

"No, it's not like that dear! It's just because in my Family, we expect our first born to inherit all the riches... And-"

"And you think a girl couldn't do it?! What do you think of our daughter?! A Lady that will never learn!? That's why we're here to teach her and guide her! What kind of father are you?!" I interjected angrily, I mean really, How could He?!

"I'm sorry Darling, it's just that... Father expects-"

"a Boy." I continued. 

He always keeps on blabbering about how we should respect his Father and the traditions of there Family.

"Whatever George, let's just name the baby." 

"Yes, we should name her Daniel." he said unexpectedly.

What the Bloody hell?! Daniel?! That's a boy's name!

"Daniel? Isn't that's a boy's name!" I screamed angrily.

"It could be a girl's name too, Elaine. We shall raise her like a boy." George's father, Edward cutted off. I gave him a glare.

"You can't do that!" I protested angrily, but instead of arguing with me, he just glared at me with his dark gray eyes showing no pity. Because for him, it's all about Business and Class.

"Yes we can and we will do it right away! Come now George, we shall plan the future of your Daughter." He said with a sarcastic tone and George came following him like a dog following his master.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(still Elaine's POV)

Daniel was a good girl, they raised her with Class. 

While growing up, she turned into a beautiful young lady. She has beautiful Curves, the color of her eyes are like the color of the Pacific Ocean it's so Beautiful, also she has nice firm breasts and she has beautiful brown curls, but they tie off her hair and hide it in a wig. Also, they wrap her Body to hide off her big breasts. Whenever they do that she looks and acts like a boy. Instead of turning her into a Lady, they turn her into a Gentleman instead.

I couldn't do anything but just stare at her everyday while she studies hard and learns playing every sport.

"Mother are you alright?" Daniel asked, her eyes filled with worry. I brushed her beautiful hair and gave her a sly smile. I really wanted to tell her how much it hurts me to see her turning like this.

"Of course I am. I'm just happy that you're turning into a beautiful and young person." I lied.

"Are you sure?" she asked, her eyes brimming with curiosity. These eyes stared at me like daggers. It hurts so much lying to your own daughter about your feelings.

"Yes, I am sure." 

( end of boring Flashback) [A/N: sorry if it is boring!]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well what do you think? I know it's short but please bear with me! :< I'll write more soon!