STONE COLD MURDER

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that this chapter is late, Ive had to go to hospital, had blood tests etc, and the doctors still don't know what I have... :(

This chapter is dedicated to blackisthenewpink ... she has commented on my book and I really appreciate it, please read some of her books, they are amazing!!!!

Edwards POV.

I spun around, still holding Mikes neck, I gasped at what I saw......

A little girl stood there, her eyes closed.. She had long blond hair that flowed effortlessly down her back in tight natural curls, she had flawless skin, she was pale, quite thin, and she was wearing dirty jeans with an old t-shirt.

She was beautiful.

She was young.

She opened her eyes...

She was a vampire.......

I gasped, but.. she was an infant.

"Stop hurting him Dad!"

Dad? Who? Me or Mike?

Wait, I couldn't have a child, Bella would've... Bella.... My love, I dropped to the ground, still holding Mikes neck somehow, I whimpered and Mike snickered.

I snarled and glared at Mike, my grip tightening on his neck.

"NO!" The girl shouted.

"Why? He killed my wife!" I growled and whimpered at the same time.

She grinned, no, smirked,

"Oh he will die, but I want to kill him. He took me away from my family, got Tanya to change me, he made me call him Dad... He, he hurt me, abused me, they both did, for my powers.."

"What powers?" I asked, confused.

She started to explain, when I looked at her, I realised she had a whitish glow around her, and she looked slightly transparent... Odd...

"Wait, before you explain, what is your name?" I asked, quickly..

"My name is Crystie, I am a descendant from a powerful person, I don't know who they were, when the person with the power died, it was passed on to their most trusted child or family member, my mother had it, and she died giving birth to my brother, Damon, so the power passed on to me as she didn't exactly know Damon, and I was more trustworthy than my real Dad, he got drunk a lot, almost every night, but when she died, he realised how bad of a father he had been, and gave up drinking, by then, I had powers that no other being could possibly have. But of course Mike and Tanya wouldn't listen, if i was killed, my powers would disappear forever, or go to the nearest person to me who has died."

"Wow.." I exclaimed, shocked.

"And that's why I am here, to see Bella..."

"Wh..at?" My voice broke at that..

"I could tell you saw the glow and transparency around me? I am in fact.. dead, Mike managed to kill me, and Bella was the nearest person when it happened, so.. where is she?" She smiled.

My face fell, I broke down, sobbing, waiting for the tears that would never come....

She half flew half flitted to me..

"Whats wrong?" She asked, obviously upset that she had made me feel like this.. It wasn't her fault. I looked up at her...

"My Bella's dead, Mike k..killed her, she was...is my everything, I love her so much, I would have died for her.."

A new voice asked,

"Who would you die for?"

************************************************************************************************************************

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:

 COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME READ!!!

ENJOY

The next chapter should come soon. And please read my other book, ' Miss Crystal's Haven ' Thank you. xxx   TTFN!!!