SCHOOL?

Hey guys, this is my first story on Wattpad, I love twilight and I have read many books on here, and one writer in particular inspired me to start my own story, this writer is ECMuseSkilletTwihard. Love you all!!!

Anyway-here we go. :)

CHAPTER ONE- SCHOOL.

Renensmee's POV.

knock..knock..knock..Grrr, can't anyone get some sleep around here? What time is it? I checked my alarm, ugh, five thirty in the morning.

"Renesmee, sweetheart?" My mom called. She still calls me by my full name, whenever she slips up, and someone confronts her about it, she pretends she didn't. Ha ha. Mom interrupted my thoughts.

"Come on, get up, it's your first day of school and Alice is here to do your make-up." I groaned, I am just like my mom when it came to make-up and dressing up.

" OK mom." I turned my light on but made no effort to move. KNOCK..KNOCK..KNOCK..

"Nessie, I know what your up to!"

"OK OK i'm getting up." I sighed heavily, pulling the pillow over my head, I wasn't ready to wake up yet.

BANG BANG BANG!!!

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen!" Aunt Alice yelled, annoyance with a hint of humour dripping from her voice. "If you don't get up this minute, I will get Emmett to drag you out of bed by your ankles!!" She challenged.

"I'm getting up and straightening my bed out as I speak." I shouted out, burying myself in warm and soft cocoon of my bed. I didn't need to be in school for another 3 and a half hours.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Aunt Ali murmured, as she dialled Emmett's number.

"Oh hell!" I cursed, I need to get up.

Too late!

The bedroom door was thrown open, and pulled off it's hinges, I heard mom curse to Emmett about it... " Right young lady." He boomed, he grabbed me by the ankles and ran at vampire speed to our outdoor pool, and threw me in. My body smashed through the thick ice.

"AAAAHH it's freezing!!" I had forgotten that it was the dead of winter.

"EMMETT MCCARTY CULLEN!! I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK!! So help me I will" I added in a fierce but sly voice. I sounded that fierce that even Uncle Jazz and Grandpa Carlisle shrunk back in fear- AWESOME!

Suddenly, I heard a piercing scream, and a shattering of glass.

"Bella love!" Daddy yelled. I ran to the house to see him falling to his knees,

"Momma?" I whimpered, I was scared to look away from his back, but I forced myself to do it.

I wished I hadn't.

I stared at the crumpled body, lying in front of me, with shattered crystal glass surrounding her.

"Momma!" I screamed, racing towards her. Wait, why wasn't anyone helping her? I lifted her head and placed it in my lap, there was no pain evident in her face, just calmness..

It was quiet, too quiet, I heard a rush of wind, I shot my head up, and growled.

I saw red, I looked back at my mommy, blackness started to drift into me, and I welcomed it, as it took over my body...