Part 17 [Extended]

Part 17
I had been working on the next chapter this whole time forgetting that I never addressed how Jungkook and Jimin met😅 so I will here :)

Part 17I had been working on the next chapter this whole time forgetting that I never addressed how Jungkook and Jimin met😅 so I will here :)

*————————————————-*

If my 8th grade year wasn't hard enough with all of the teasing, Yoongi never told me why he lied. I'd always try an ask him but when I even somewhat got close, his friends and brother would crowd around me and punk me until I ended up in the nurses office.

I really thought I was losing hope in finding friends, until my parents shipped me off to a boarding school.
When I arrived, it felt like I could finally take a sigh of fresh air. I knew absolutely no one here. Not anyone from my old middle school stood in these same commons that I did. I smiled for the first time in a long time.

There was a small assembly being held in a huge auditorium for us to find where we'd be spending our next few years.
I followed the crowd in and took a seat way up front.

Our principal in a black suit came onto the stage and told us how everything would work. We would be assigned a roommate in a higher grade to room with us and they'd show us where things were, how to get to classes, and were we'd eat everyday.

Soon after that, a tall junior boy with dark black hair stepped up onto the stage, he was the student body president.
He lead in a bunch of kids from the senior class into the auditorium and started calling out names of who'd be rooming with who.

I was called towards the end considering my name and there being hundreds of kids here, and I couldn't believe who I'd being rooming with, THAT GUY.
Don't get me wrong, he didn't seem like a bad guy. But I could tell by the way he looked that he would be uptight and get on my case if I left a sock on the floor or something.

After the assembly ended and the auditorium was clear, the boy walked off of the stage and towards me. I thought this would be the most awkward moment of my life.
"Hey what's up?" He said patting my back. That was not what I was expecting.
"You must be Park Jimin. We're gonna be rooming together for the rest of the year."

I nodded my head and stuck my hand out. He shook. "Oh yeah right," He said, "Im Kim Seokjin. Just call me Jin though. Do you need help with any of your bags?"
My hands and my back were full with luggage, so I stuck one hand out and handed him a bag full of my clothes.

We walked up countless flights of stairs before finally landing at ours. It was the 5th floor out of 7. We walked dow the hall and towards our door. He opened and I couldn't my eyes. He actually wasn't a neat freak.
His bed wasn't made and he even had a couple pairs of socks on the floor. I kinda felt bad for stereotyping him.
"Sorry about the mess." He said dropping my bag onto my bed and sitting onto him. "I've been here for a while helping the teachers get stuff prepared for this semester so, its a bit messy."