Part 13

Part 13
Short disclaimer, this may be subject to strong language ⚠️
Other wise, enjoy🥰

Part 13Short disclaimer, this may be subject to strong language ⚠️ Other wise, enjoy🥰

*———————————-————-*

3 days into winter break....
I haven't been able to contact Tae. Like, at all. He wont answer any text or calls I send to him. I don't even know what happened last week. He just completely freaked out. I tried calling Jimin to see if he could connect me with Tae, Jimin didn't answer either. Where the both of them mad at me?

I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen for breakfast where my mom and dad sat. "Well good morning son!" My dad said smiling with his eyes. "Why don't you come and sit next to your old man." He said. I halfheartedly smiled and went to sit next to him. he was wearing a bright blue suit and tie most likely getting ready to go off for work.
¨I'm sorry I haven't been home the last couple of days,'' He said rubbing my hair after I sat down. my mom was making breakfast. ''You haven't told me anything about school! I heard you have a girlfriend!'' He also said.

I scolded at my mom. I know she's the one who told him. I just looked at him and nodded my head as I got up to grab a glass of orange juice. But I honestly could not stop thinking about Taehyung.  I took my seat and my mom put my plate of food in front of me.  I started to eat and soon pulled my phone back out to call for Taehyung, but no answer.

''Is that her your calling?'' He said with a grin on his face and a mouth full of food. I just shook my head no. He jokingly pulled the phone from my hand and looked at it. Noticing the 23 times I called Taehyung.

I grabbed the phone away from him as quickly as I could.
"T-Taehyung?" He said with his mouth still full. "Like the boy you used to call home about because he bullied you? That Taehyung?"

"Yeah I remember him? What're you calling him for?" My mother asked.
"Jeez what is this an interrogation?" I asked getting defensive. "No I just wanted to know." My dad replied. "So whats up? Why are you calling him so much."

"Well we're friends now, and he was acting sorta funny the last day of school. I just wanted to see if he's alright but he's not answering."

"Just give him some space." My mom said removing my dads empty plate from the table. "Some girl probably just, broke his heart."
"Thats not true." I said aggressively, my parents looked at me confused, "He's not dating anyone, and he yelled at me when he saw Lisa and I."

"Maybe he's jealous." My dad said. "Maybe he likes you." My mom and dad laughed about but I sure wasn't.
"So what if he did."  I said with aggression and attitude. The laugher stopped. I wasn't one to be dramatic but, which made this even stranger to to them. I was always a quiet kid.

"I'm sorry Kook," My dad said, "I didn't think it was a big deal, it was just a joke." I just shrugged it off and looked back down at my phone. Nothing.

"Thanks for breakfast mom. Sorry I yelled." I walked back up stairs and to my bedroom. I sat down at the end of my bed and thought about it for a while. Did he get all made because he saw me and Lisa? Did he actually like me?!

But what about what happened with Lisa and I ticked him off? When she kissed my cheek? It was just a goodbye kiss I thought it was quite innocent, plus it seems as though she's completely over me, now that she's dating that guy. And I only thought we where taking a break. I guess taking a break meant we can date other people.

I stopped stressing over it and sat down at my desk. I looked down at my phone one last time and rolled my eyes. Soon just giving up and putting it down.
"Whatever." I said under my breath then placing my head onto the desk. Until I gotta text.

I jumped  up and fumbled with the phone in my hand. It was from him! I was finally happy that I could stop stressing over this.

TAEHYUNG:
What the hell bro, stop calling me.

Thats all it said. It was the most underwhelming moment of my life. But, I texted back.

ME:
Bro, are you alright?
You freaked out at school.
Is it my fault?

TAEHYUNG:
I want you to meet me somewhere.

That was the last thing he said to me before typing me the address. Apparently it was some park in a really bad neighborhood. I almost didn't feel comfortable going.
But if it was the chance to get some answers, then it was worth it.

I threw on a blue hoodie and grey sweatpants, along with some old Adidas I had in my closet. Grabbed my backpack and left out the front door.

I finally got to the park and looked around. I could hardly call it a park. There was trash around, the swing set was broken, the slide looked like it would hurt going down. I would never come here as a kid.
I shook the idea of having a terrible childhood out of my head as I saw a tall figure coming towards me in all black and a hat.

His hand was in his pockets and he stopped right in front of me. "T-Taehyung?" I said not being able to see his eyes.
He looked up at me and they were sort of red, and tired looking.

"Whats wrong?" I said. "Why did you freak out?"
"Because of you idiot!" He said pushing me.
I stumbled back and looked at him nervously. "Becuase of you and that bitch Lisa!"

"Hey don't call her that!" I rebutted stepping up to him, "She doesn't deserve that!"
He calmed down, "I thought you two broke up."
"Yeah well, where taking a break."
"Then what was that shit on the stairwell? Huh?"
"It was a goodbye kiss. On the cheek. Why does it matter?"

He rolled his eyes and looked up at the sky. "Fuck Jungkook." He said walking off.
"Hey where are you going?" I called, "You made me come all this way to talk and you won't even speak to me. What do you have to say?"

He turned around and looked at me angrily. I could see the fury in his eyes. It scared me to be honest.
He walked right towards me and got in my face. I could practically feel him breathing. His eyes became lower and he pulled me close to him, and. Kissed me?!

It was like, the world just stopped for a second. I couldn't feel anything. This didn't feel like any old kiss, it was sort of, special in a way.
He pulled away from and my eyes grew. "Kook I-" He started but couldn't finish. I had kissed him this time. When I say time stopped, It honestly could have.

We pulled away once more and looked each other in the eyes. It felt like millions of people where staring yet, none of them matter.
"What now?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I'll, text you." I said quietly. I don't think he's ever been that quiet before. I nodded at him and we went our separate ways.

*~~*

I cant even tell you guys how long I'd been working on this😫

Im sorry for any typos and for all the bad words😣 but thank you for sticking around and for almost 800 reads thats awesome😭