chapter 24: i like him

Is benny hot or what? I love him from the sandlot. J need myself a benny

Isabella's POV:

When jace winked at me, it felt like the whole world lit up.

But I'm so stupid, because his obviously playing me and he got the satisfaction of knowing i like him.

This is horrible.

We helped summer pack, so we can go home. The boys said they would meet us back at the dorm.

The thing freddy did to summer was so horrible, that's probably how jace is going to do with me.

But i never saw freddy look at any other girl that way? I know i know, I'm silent which actually give me time to think and look at people. I'm not a creep, you are.

Summer was still recovering but she mostly all better now, when we got to the door. Goldy came and almost tackled summer, yep she got bigger. She licked summers face (Lawrence and Esme were babysitting her when they were gone)

S- Goldy! I missed you so much

We all got together and hugged goldy, than she was hungry so we gave her food and water. Once she was tired she went to sleep and we got into our pajamas and watched "Chicken Girls"

I didn't know who to ship Rhyme with anymore? But i felt real bad for Ezra. (Sorry no more spoils) once we ended season 4 we started to click season 5 when we heard a knock.

S- ill get it.

B- no sit down ill get it

I- nah ill get it.

I got up and went to the door and opened it, when i opened it i saw...

The boys?

I- um what are you guys doing here?

Z- were here to see my sister?

I roll my eyes.

I- fine.

I saw freddy there too, i put a hand on his chest.

I- you cant come in.

And with that i slammed the door in his face.

J- wow fiesty much?

His voice gave me butterfly's.

I- shut up, you get F's.

I walk back and sit next to summer and kenzie.

Freddy's POV:

I was furious when she slammed the door in my face, so i texted hudson to come and get me in.

In text...

F- Hey? You think you can get me in?

H- yea sure, lemme say i gotta go to the bathroom.

TEXT DONE.

After 2 minutes he came and opened the door.

H- try and hide in summers room, when she comes to sleep. Thats when you strike.

F- i know hudson, im the one that knows these stuff.

We whisper. I go to summers room and close the door. I guess all we can do is wait.

Hiiii.

Ok bye