Chapter 10: Police

Summers POV

He was half way down his pants. Then the door knocked. OMG I LOVE THAT PERSON ALREADY.

M-Whoever that is I will fucking kill them

he growled, pulled up his pants and went to open the door. I started slowly trying to untie my self with the tips of my fingers.

M- WHAT THE HELL DO U WANT! IM BUSY

He screamed to a mad Mason and Asher.

A- The fuckin cops are coming.

omg, I couldn't bilieve my ears!

M- WHAT I TOLD U GYUYS TO SEND THOSE PIECES OF SHIT TO A FAR AWAY PLACE, AND TAKE THERE PHONES. SO WE CAN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO RAPE THESE ASS HOLES AND SELL THEM.

WAIT WHAT! my hands slowly became free, so I silently untied the rope on my feet.

M- AGH! WHERE R THE OTHER ASS HOLES!

MA- In the rooms.

M- Okay, this is what we will do, Asher go steal a truck, Mason go pack our stuff. AND YOU!

He pointed at me I was scared, I quickly put my hands behind my back like they were tied.

M- STAY THERE, OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

i nod rapidly. he closes the door, I am almost done... AND IM UNTIED! I hope babe and Tomika r okay. I went to the door slowly and opened the door quietly. no one was there. what idiots.

i went through door to door to find Tomika and babe. I opened a door and saw Tomika and babe crying.

S- Tomika! Babe!

I wisper yell. they turned there heads, their faces were happy but worried.

T- SUMMER! U CANT BE HERE, THEY WILL KILL US!

S- Not if we escape?

i smirk. they smirk too, I ran up to them and start un-tieing them. we can escape.

i finally un tied them.

B- what should we do?

S- get out from a window.

T- we cant! there r no windows, its a abandoned house.

S- Hmmm

B- OH I KNOW! Back door?

S- BABE I LOVE YOU!

babe was shocked and sayed

B- Oh summer... I just dont have the same feelings as you...

Tomika and me just bursted out laughing, but silently.

B- Love you to S..

T- same...

We all smiled at each other for a couple of mins.

B- DUDE! WE GOTTA GO

S- right.

we went to the back door and opened it, looked both ways. than ran.