Gone

(I dont own fairytale because if I did Gratsu would be cannon)

Intro: My name is _____ and I am a Sand dragon slayer. I have been a member of Fairytail since I was little and am best friends with Erza, Gray, Mirijane, and the one and only Natsu Dragneel. I haft to admit that I might have a crush on Natsu and may be a little jealous of our newest member Lucy Heartfelia(a/n forgot how to spell it lol). Anyways i've been considering leaving the guild because of that and have been pretty sad over it. *******

[____'s pov.]

It was a cold autum afternoon and I stood infront of the request board looking for an interesting job. Its been about a week (a/n about a week ago [/*3*]/) since Lucy joined and ive been totally miserable. Natsu sadly has seemed to take a liking to her and has spent way less time with me. Today was a normal day as Natsu and Gray were fighting, Lucy was talking with Levy ,and Erza was eating her cake. "Ice-make lace!" I turned around to see Natsu (half frozen) hurling toward Lucy at a great speed. Natsu landed on Lucy and involuntarily they touched lips and everyone froze. Anger and jealously grew inside of me as I saw them kiss. You may think I'm over reacting but, there has been more that several occasions were those two have gotten close in front of me. Slowly the two got up and Natsu started to head toward me. Natsu and I were really close because when we were kids we were best friends. "Hey ____, t-that wasn't what it looked like," Natsu said rubbing the back of his neck wearing his usual goofy grin. I just looked back at him completely flustered. I have had enough, I just couldn't take it anymore. My vision started to blur as I walked past the dragon slayer and into the masters office. I sat down and looked up at the master who stared back with a hardened expression. It seemed that he knew what I was about to tell him and was waiting for me to say it. "Master can you, uh please remove my guild mark." Master's hard stare turned into a sad one as only a few days prior I had told him that I was thinking of leaving the guild. "You know that the others will be devastated, especially Natsu. That boy cares about you a lot and I don't know how he will react." I shifted in my chair absorbing the master's words. "Would Natsu really care if I left?" It didn't matter I was leaving and that was my final decision. Without another word master walked toward me and removed the guild mark that was on my (location). I hugged him, walked out of the door and walked towards the bar. Slowly I made my way towards the door were Natsu was waiting. He walked up to me and looked at my markless (location). His face had a mixture of shock and sadness as I opened the door and walked out. It was the last time I would ever see his face, or so I thought.

(A/N HOW WAS IT YOU GUYS?? THIS IS MY FIRST FAIRYTAIL XREADER SO ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OK? BAIII