Rescued

**Note**
I'll be changing the _____ into (y/n). Hope its not a problem for anyone ;)
**Note**

.5 years ago.

" (y/n)!!!" Natsu shouted at his bestfriend. The two teens lay on a hill beside the guild, just calmly staring at the sky...that was until Natsu yelled.

"Ouch my ears...I'm right here ya know." (y/n) groaned placing a hand over her ear. Natsu scratched his neck and just continued.

" (y/n), where gonna stay best friends right?"

The girl raised an eyebrow at his sudden question. She sat up and crossed her legs, letting her (long/short) locks flow with the wind.

"Course idiot, why wouldn't we be?" She smiled ruffling his pink locks. He smiled and tackled her in a hug. The force causing them to tumble down the hill. They reached the bottom not even phased, but drowning in their own laughter.

Natsu let go of the hysterical girl and grinned.
"Not even Erza could scare us apart! We're gonna stick together forever right (y/n)!"

(y/n) just smirked and playfully punched the pyros should. "Obviously. I could never leave an idiot like you."

"Hey!"

.Present. (y/n)'s pov.

My eyes cracked open, only to be flooded with blinding sunlight. I tried to sit up, only to be bombarded with pain. "Uhhh what the hell..."
My eyes trailed down, only to see a white sheet, my cloak neatly folded on the side of the bed. The room had brick walls, with white curtains hanging from the ceilings... an infirmary. Wait what?!?

I slowly got up, careful not to worsen my injuries. I could tell that I had a couple fracked ribs, and my ankle was sprained, other than that it was just cuts and bruises. Judging by my surroundings was no one else here...but you could never be too careful you know?
I slowly limped to the door, opening the door and looking outside. Then it dawned on me where I was...the Fairytail guild. Only peeking my head out I could hear the fighting from across the hall, so nothings changed. Slowly I crept and hid behind the wall, putting the skills I used from my assassination assignments to good use.

"Was it really good to just leave her there? With no guard or anything...I mean I know it's (y/n), but she's dangerous." That sounds like Erza. I inched further, trying to hear the conversation.

"Well no matter what she's still family got it!" And that...its Natsu

"Well we should still be careful, don't you think Natsu?" And thats....the bitch.

" (y/n), so you decided to join us. Come out child."
That sounds like gramps, wait...HES TALKING TO ME. The whole room went silent. Well guess there's no hiding anymore. Slowly I came out from my hiding place the whole guild watching me, surprise and fear in there eyes. I kept an emotionless look on my face, looking at Gramps. And he did something that...cracked my stoic face.

He smiled at me.

"Welcome home my child." He grinned wildly. I looked at him then at the huge doors. Nobody was guarding them. If I ran I could make it out with no one stopping me. But for some reason, I didn't. Soon enough the guild was back to its usual loud self, and I was surrounded by my old friends. They sat around me, causally chatting and such. Sending occasional nervous glances at me. Not like I blame them, the glare on my face would put anyone on edge.

"Why?" I finally spoke. The table went quiet and they all looked at me seriously.

"Why did you bring me here?" All tone was void from my words. Though my question was genuine. I mean I was a criminal, regardless if we were once friends. Erza stood up and put a hand on my shoulder, which I immediately shoved off and scooted away. She looked hurt, but crossed her arms and looked me in the eyes.

"Regardless of the circumstance of you leaving or what you've done. As your best friend it's my job to ensure your happiness," she smiled slightly and sat back down," whether you like it or not."

"Yeah (y/n), I got your back." Gray smiled, Natsu giving a big thumbs up. I looked down and stood up. Causing the whole guild to once again go silent. Slowly I began walking to the door, nobody attempting to stop me.

"Fire Dragon, Iron Fist!" I turned around, Natsu flew at me, but I just dodged. He got up and grabbed my shoulders.
"Get off me Dragneel." I spit. He glared and clutched my arms, causing me to wince.

"Look (y/n), I spent too long searching for you and trying to get you back! There ain't no way I'm letting you leave so soon!" As he shouted the rest of the guild slowly stood up, looking ready to fight. There was no way in hell I could beat all of them!

The window suddenly smashed open, shocking everyone. I was snatched from Natsu's hold and put in another...it felt familiar.

"What are you assholes doing to (y/n)?"

Kilsuke! I turned to see my best friend...and I couldn't help but smile.

His icy blue eyes where engulfed with rage, and his arms wrapped securely around my shoulders

His icy blue eyes where engulfed with rage, and his arms wrapped securely around my shoulders. What a day this turned out to be.

*end of chapter*

Aye I updated, surprise surprise. I don't really watch Fairytail anymore. But there where some people who requested I update. So I did~
I'll update more frequently since this shit is getting real. Till next time>
Oh and I've decided to name the chapters. Cause that seems more interesting to me