Torn

WAT THE FUCK I UPDATED
To the Kilsuke commenters...YOU GUYS ARE GOD DAMN HILARIOUS

Like whoops who the fuck is Natsu WHY HELLO THERE AUTHORS OC
Well I must agree he is beautiful...I kinda just combined Killua from HxH and Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden and BAM Kilsuke was born.

So yeah thanks to everyone who obsessed over him IT MADE MY FUCKING DAY

*last chapter*

The window suddenly smashed open, shocking everyone. I was snatched from Natsu's hold and put in another...it felt familiar.

"What are you assholes doing to  (y/n)?"

Kilsuke! I turned to see my best friend...and I couldn't help but smile.

His icy blue eyes where engulfed with rage, and his arms wrapped securely around my shoulders. What a day this turned out to be.

*Present*

Everyone in the guild froze in their spots, looking frightened and confused. Kilsuke glared at all of them, his hold around me tightening ever so slightly.

" Looks like you made it just in time Kil, now calm down. They won't hurt us." He raised an eyebrow and let go of me, now standing in front glaring directly at Natsu. Natsu glared right back, obviously itching to fight.
"Who the hell are you supposed to be?" Kil spat, Natsu grinning in response.

"Natsu Dragneel,  (y/n)'s best friend. And you?" My albino bestie just snorted and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Kilsuke Periha, (y/n)'s real best friend. Sorry buddy but you've been replaced." Kil's signature smirk etched onto his face and Natsu gritted his teeth.  I sweatdropped at there argument and just stepped in between them, facing Kilsuke.
"Kil, chill out. I just called you here because I need some back up ok?"
He let out a 'tch'

I face gramps and look him dead in the eye.
"Look, we are leaving. By force or not, you choice."
His expression was somehow still calm as he walked up to me. " (y/n) you have gotten strong, but do you think just the two of could really beat all of us," Kil and I turn to everyone...he was right Kil is probably the strongest person and know and even with that we're still outnumbered.

Gramps smirked. "Let's make a deal," I silently look at him eyebrow raised ," you stay here as a part of the guild for one year and if you don't like it you can leave. I'll personally make sure no one stops you."
He glanced at Kilsuke and smirked
"Your little friend can even stay too."

We both looked at eachother with careful eyes, the deal wasn't half bad too be honest. Kil whispered in my ear. "The old mans deal isn't that shitty, if your staying then so will I...got it?"
I nodded and looked at the old man.

"Deal."

------------------

THAT WAS SHORT AS A MF

BUT LOOKS OH SHIT A DEAL

WHERE BILL CIPHER AT THOE

AND THE SUPER HOT KILSUKE IS GONNA STAY IN DA STORY

GREAT GOTTA LOVE IT

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Yo, keep commenting and shit, cause that stuff seriously makes my day. Thanks for reading and I've already finished the next chapter, so that'll be up soon.