Chapter 06

Jack woke up from a heavy slumber after a long night of meeting fans he turned to face Shalya a smile crept upon his lips, moving a strand of hair he placed his lips against the bare skin of her neck sending small kisses all the way down to her shoulder, they were at a hotel in the next city, Shayla moved a bit feeling his lips caressing her skin she bit back a moan as she fluttered her eyes open meeting his gaze he stopped a moment.

Shayla shook her head.

“That feels good, I’ve missed it.”

He chuckled fixing himself to where he was hovered over her body, his lips crashed down onto hers, both his hands rested on either side of her waist her hands found their way in his messy bed hair bringing his face closer deepening the kiss, she felt that spark everyone talked about the one spark that was supposed to mean that one thing, she loved him a lot he may have cheated and did stupid things but she couldn’t help but to forgive him she knew from the bottom of her heart she couldn’t live without this dude, Jack shifted a bit gripping at the end of my shirt pulling it over my head throwing it down onto the floor placing his lips onto my shoulder kissing all around as if he was taking in the moment to remember it.

Shayla arched her back biting back a moan as he hit her weak spot she played with the ends of his shirt pulling it over his head throwing it behind him lying back down one by one their clothing had ended up on the floor scattered different places nothing but a comforter was covering their bodies, then I realized that this shouldn’t happen not right now it wasn’t the time, the place we’d both regret rushing later on I put my hand over his lips before they touched mine.

“We can’t”

Jack nuzzled my neck, “I thought you were ready.”

“I am, but this isn’t the time or place Jack not yet anyway.”

He sighed sitting up fully leaning against the head board.

“Oh” he mumbled.

“I want this to happen Jack, one day with you.”

He nods.

“You still don’t trust me do you?”

I sigh shaking my head slightly.

“Jack, I really want to I’m trying.”

“I get it” he whispered running his fingers through his messy hair sliding down under the covers with his back turned. “Night”

That’s when I knew to leave him alone, I myself slid under the covers holding them close closing my eyes tightly hearing the soft snores moments later that belonged to Jack.