Arranged Marriage! No way

"Ivy your dad and I have to tell you something" my mother calls for me.

"Yes mom?" I say once u get downstairs

"Well you are getting married." she says like it is second nature. As if it is just that easy.

"what.the....fuck!"I scream they look at me and say

"you go up stairs get that dress that is on your bed they will be hear in a half hour" mom says I was just so mad.

What is she thinking ,getting married at 16 is just fine expesialy to someone you don't know. I was so mad at her i stormed up stairs and slammed the door. Well I guess I have to get ready but i am ofisialy on strike my parents are getting the silent treatment. I try to scrub all my anger out in the shower it just didn't help. So I get out of the shower. I put on the dark blue dress that came up just above the knee it had a sweet hart neck line that had lighter blue studs on the bust and blow it I had a black belt. I put my black maryjanes on and look in the mirror at my dark chocolate skin and my not so small figer but curvy but in a good way. I hear the door bell ring and my mom get the door.

"Ivy they are hear" mom yells from down stairs. I slowly walk down stairs. and my 'parents' siting with this couple and there son. He looked how I felt until he looked up some thing just got rely well brite about him but the quickly recovers "hello I'm Hadne" he says with a smirk. It's official I hate that smerk  and it's almost as if he knows it too so I am also starting to hate him. "I'm Ivy" I say back to him. At the moment I am still on the stairs so i walk down and in to the living room.

His parents look at me "you will be a beautiful bride" his mother says as she smiles at me" I try my best to smile but I just can't. "Thank you Mrs" i pause and realize i don't know her name." woods but you can call me Chasity" 

"thank you" i say before i hear the door crash down.