Let my plan begin

LIRICS POV

Recap: 

Well now my plan starts....

Story start:

After a little while of talking and getting to know each other, the parents if we can still call them that, called us back downstairs.

"Well its decided you have until your school gives summer break to do whatever you need to do but the boys will be your transportation and they will be staying with you also."

I felt my eye start to twitch. This isn't good its ganna get in the way of my plans, damnmit!

"I'm ok with the transportation part, but the whole staying with us part that's a no." I can't have them messing this up.

"I don't care if Rose likes them. Stay with her but not with me.

Everyone looked at me in confusion, even Rose, I can't blame them. None of them know what I'm going to do. That's when I see Jayden giving me a look like he knows that I'm hiding something.

'Because I know you are, I just need to figure out what it is' I raised my eyebrow at him. Reading minds now? Great, note the sarcasm. At least I know one of his powers or abilites. I must be able to mind block him, I dont need anyone else in my head. Frigin' bastard. 

I imagined putting up walls around my mind like in the books I read. I had a feeling that it worked, because Jayden made up his face in irritation. Take that you little shit.

"I'm going to say the same thing that Hayden said to Rose, you are my mate so if you like it or not your going to have to obey what I say. Got it?" He pretty close to shouted at me. What does he take me for? A fucking servant?

"And you need to get used to the fact that he will protect you no matter what." He turned his attention to Rose saying this and she just nodded, a little too obediently for my liking. She's not going to say anything, the fuck is this.

"Wait do you know what this means?" Rose suddenly had a spurt of energy and jumped on me.

"I don't know, what?" I say rolling my eyes. I'm losing my patients with these people right now.

"We'll be real sisters!" she says wide eyed.

"Yea, sure."I coudn't think straight, all my plans are going right down the drain before my eyes. I just nod, she gets the point seeing my irritation. I look at Jayden and get up.

"Listen closely you little shit, don't give me bull, you don't tell me what to fucking do and if you ever do that again I swear I will fucking skin you alive and crack your fucking skull." I completly snapped and ran out of the room. While slightly jogging on the side walk I felt someone following me. Turing on my heel I saw that it was Jayden.

"Listen Lyric I know that my brother can be a real dick, it's true I know first hand, but he does care for you." I looked at him and started laughing, a cold lifeless laugh.

"If he really did care about me then, one he would have came and told me himself, two you don't know what happened all those years ago, the only thing I feel for him is pure hatred." With that I turned back around and started walking away I guess Rose isn't going to help me so there's only one thing I can think to do, man my life sucks.

I walk back to my house knowing that my parents were still back a Roses house I go into my room, grabbed my car keys and went to the garage I jumped into my Hummer and drove to the one place I knew HE would be.

He'd surely cheer me put and get my plans back on track

******************************************************************

Well another chapter, hope you enjoyed it. The next time its in Lyrics pov you get to find out who HE is. Bye now :P and the song is derty little secret by the all- american rejects.

~xXDomoswifeXx~ <3