//7//

Moaning. Sweating. Panting. I was calling Harry's name repeatedly, and he was moaning mine in response.

The bed post was banging against the wall, euphoria running through my veins. Loud calls and groans echoed around my empty home and sheer bliss was the only emotion I could decipher, the rest were mixed.

Green eyes met mine through sweaty hair. A hot, naked chest flushed against mine. His body shielding mine from the cold.

His shouts and cries let me know he was nearing his end, as was I. Just as the edge of pure ecstasy neared, it was swiftly stripped away from me as I was pushed back by Harry.

"What do you think you're doing coming into my room? Private, personal moments don't have to be shared you know?!"

"Excuse me! This is my house, and I hear you call my name in the morning so I come... Not that type of come...I mean, I though something was wrong so I came. Again, not that type of come."

"Just because this is your house doesn't mean you can just barge in on me!"

"You have been here 3 hours and already you think you can wank here?! Honestly?!"

He didn't reply. Instead he got closer to my face. His breath hit my lips. I swear he could hear my heartbeat.

"I'll wank when I want. And if I you don't want me to tell mummy and daddy about your bratty attitude, then you will help me sort out my not so little problem."

"I am not wanking you off."

"Oh no sweetheart, all you need to do is stand there and bend over on the rare occasion so I can get a nice view of your tits and ass."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh you will." He chuckled, but something in his eyes told me he was serious.