//11//

"No Mom I'm fine...Yes Harry is fine too...No we haven't done it what the he- you know what Mom enjoy the rest of your trip I'll talk to you later okay? Love you too."

As I hung up the phone I turned and saw Harry leaning against the wall, eyebrows furrowed.

I sat up on the kitchen counter,"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he began pacing towards me,"Are you attracted to me?"

We were now face to face.

"I...I mean I I don't know I mean...what?"

"Are you attracted to me? It's a simple question."

"No. You ruined your good looks when you opened your mouth."

"Ouch. But you still think I'm good looking?"

"I've just said it was ruined."

"So this can be no strings attached?"

"Which?"

"This."

His lips touched mine.

Soft and tender at first but it quickly deepened and became more fiery and passionate.

His hands gripped my waist as my arms reached around his neck and I tangled my hands into his hair.

His breath hit my lips as he exhaled. Trying to catch my breath, I held his cheeks as his lips began travelling down my neck. Kisses peppered in places that sent a tight knot to the pit of my stomach.

His lips met mine again as he pulled my tight to his hard chest.

This was ecstasy.

My own private ecstasy.

Another 2 months of this.

Pure bliss. All of my own.

As I continue kissing his plump lips and daydreaming about the upcoming months, the doorbell rang.

***
Guys I know I've been gone for a while but I've been exceedingly busy and honestly I'm not very inspired by this story anymore but I'm carrying on for you guys.

I don't write long chapters. Sorry if I don't meet your demands or expectations but that's how I write.