13 December 2014

Guess what WattyMaggi is back and now it's better than before

Latest news:

Wattpad get better everyday I go on it

New fans
New people

How awesome

Interesting Facts:

What didn't you know about Wattpad!

About Wattpad

More than 35 million people have joined Wattpad, making it the world's largest community of readers and writers. People use Wattpad to connect with each other while they discover and share millions of free stories. Wattpad stories are available in more than 50 languages and can be read or written from any phone, tablet, or computer. The company is proudly based in Toronto, Canada.

Wattpad at a Glance
More than 35 million Wattpadders

•More than 9 billion minutes spent on Wattpad every month

•More than 75 million uploads

•85% mobile usage

•Proudly based in Toronto

•96 Employees

•Stories in more than 50 languages

•Launched in 2006

Founders:

Allen Lau, CEO and Co-founder

As CEO and Co-founder of Wattpad, Allen Lau leads the company's efforts to transform the reading and writing experience of millions of people around the world. Prior to Wattpad, Allen was the co-founder of FeedM8, a mobile advertising company that was acquired in 2008. In 2001, he co-founded Tira Wireless where he helped leading brands optimize content for mobile delivery.

Allen received his Bachelor and Master degrees from the University of Toronto's Electrical Engineering program.

Follow Allen on Wattpad and Twitter

Ivan Yuen, CTO and Co-founder

As CTO and Co-founder of Wattpad, Ivan Yuen ensures the company's technical strategy aligns with business objectives. Prior to Wattpad, Ivan co-founded FeedM8 and served as the company's CTO. Before that he was one of the first employees of Tira Wireless, where he helped grow the technical team and developed new and emerging wireless technologies.

Ivan graduated from the University of Waterloo with a degree in Computer Engineering and also earned an MBA from the Rotman School of Management.

Follow Ivan on Wattpad and Twitter

It's so amazing how people can think out such thing as Wattpad where everyone is free to share there

.....

Guess what there's an awesome book coming out
this year

Christmas with Santa