~11~

Ellas POV

I noticed that Lisa had a scar on her wrist in the shape of a bolt.

"Lisa, is that a scar in the shape of a bolt?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got it after the incident," Lisa said confused, I rolled up my sleeve to reveal the scar.

"Wait this can't be possible," Lisa said.

Aurora pulled up her sleeve, to reveal hers.

"No way." Katherine said lifting up her shirt a little bit, she had the same scar.

"Scarlett?" Christina asked. Scarlett pulled up her pant leg to reveal the triangular scar.

"What could this mean?" Christina asked.

"I'll look it up." Dad said.

Jason's POV

I pulled out my phone and I looked up information about the scars.

"I got something," I said and they all looked up from their phones waiting for me to say something.

"So apparently having matching scars or birthmarks show Soulisim or you're connected in your past life." I said and they looked at me like I had four heads.

"Let me go see if they have any books on it," Kath said and she did.

***

Katherine returns with a few books and we began to read.

***
Christina's POV

I found out that if you have a matching scar or birthmark with a child, it supposedly means they were your child in your past life.

"It says that children usually under the age of 9, if they match with someone older, usually a woman, that means you were their child in a past life," I said.

"Wait, so are you saying these injuries caused us to meet our children?" Kath asked.

"I guess so, "I said.

"So I guess will have to work out a plan? For them to see us? Because I know how much the girls love you, and we wouldn't want to take them from you." Lisa said.

"Yeah we can work something out, Of course, I will see them here and there, like I could take them half the week, you take them the others 3 days and then Sundays after church we can all spend the days with them?" Jason explained and I looked at the girl and they nodded.

"How does dinner sound? We can talk about this more tonight?" I suggested.

We all nodded.

"Say 7:00 at the outback tonight?" Jason suggests.

"Sounds good." We said.

We got ready to leave when all of a sudden Scarlett ran to me. I picked her up and I hugged her.

"Bye, mama." She said and I kissed her cheek.

"See you tonight." I smiled and she ran back to Jason.

Jason's POV

I was in the cars with the girls. They were happy as can be, talking and chatting about their crazy life.

"Wait? So I have 2 dads, and 1 mom." Ella asked.

"Well yeah, you can say that, if you consider me your "dad," I said to the girls.

"You will always be our dad, you treat us like your daughters," Aurora said.

"And you treat me like your dad." I smiled at the girls as we pulled into the driveway.

—5:30 pm—

"Dad?" One of the girls called.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Are we going to leave soon?" They asked.

"In about an hour, are you showered and dress?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for Ella to get out of the bathroom." Now I knew that was Aurora.

"Alrighty, don't be too long," I said.

"Okay!" She called back.

-Christina's POV-

We gathered our husbands into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooo I hope this story is making more sense😂~ Malie