Chapter 7 ~Short!~

I stepped into the lobby, rolling my shoulder so my backpack strap would stay in place. I nibbled on my bottom lip, taking in the bright lights above me. I still wasn't fully awake yet and I was starving. As I walked through the halls, slowly making my way to my B block, I strolled past the cafeteria. A whiff of something delicious froze me as I breathed in the mouth-watering scent. The lunch ladies were making a breakfast snack for break, later on, probably. But what were they making? Breakfast pizzas? No, no..... cinnamon rolls? No, that wasn't it either.... Oh, I know! Scones! Blueberry scones, to be exact! My stomach grumbled just thinking of biting into one of those yumm-

"Hello, Fay." My heart caught in my throat as I felt warm breath tickled the tiny hairs on the back of my neck. The voice behind me made my skin crawl and what was even worse is that he was close. Much too close than I could handle. I had no intention of bothering with Kevin today so right now, I need to think up a quick escape to avoid speaking with him. I don't think I'm ready to face him, yet. Or ever face him again. Not after that... that nightmare. 

Coming to a quick decision and not really thinking it over, I sprinted down the hallway and into Mr. Prise's room. I fumbled to get into my seat as I plopped my bag onto the floor. My breathing was heavy and my heart, racing. No one was in the room yet, except for Mr. Prise himself. He was at his desk, to busy correcting papers to probably even notice I had just ran into his room like a masked-murder was after me.

As if I knew someone was watching me, I turned my head towards the door as goosebumps rose up my arms. Kevin was standing there, with a disapproving look on his face. He did not look happy. He hardly even looked human, for goodness sake! Even though he was beautiful, something about his facial expression made me scared for my life. Just then, he mouth the words: you can't hide from me forever. And as his lips moved, I starred into his eyes which turned faintly black for a few moments. Then, he was gone.

BINGGGGGGGG! 

The 5 minute bell rung in the distance of my hearing, but I was too lost in my own world to even react to it. I watched as students poured into the classroom and sat in their seats. I locked my jaw and clenched my fists, sitting back in my seat as Mr. Prise walked up to the front of the classroom, said his 'Good-Morning' and started taking attendance. Kevin said I couldn't hide from him forever. Yeah? Well I could try. and I sure as hell was not going to let him stomp all over me and get into my head. He thinks he can do whatever he wants? Ha. I was right. Senior year was going to be different. No one was going to push me around anymore, I was done with everyone's shit and it's about time they realized that. I could already tell it was going to be a long day, trying to avoid Kevin and all, but I know as each day would go by, it would become easier until he gave up and I won. It was like a challenge. And even though I am shy and sensitive, I loved a good challenge. 

Game on, Kevin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yurp! i know it's short but it's something right? xD Right! :D

I promise next chapter will be longer, okay? I still hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though!

Ooooooo, whatcha think is goin' to happen, hmm? :)

You'll just have to keep reading to find out! 

Love you guys!<3

Until next chapter!

~Tia