TWENTY TWO

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
Today, I'm going to meet Taehyung's mother and tell her we're dating. And I'm so scared, I don't know what to say. This will be really awkward for me. Taehyung said he will pick me at 5:00 pm today. Taehyung is the best boyfriend of all times! I love him so much. And I'm gonna tell his mother all of this.

At 3:30 pm, I started getting ready. I went and picked out the best clothes I had.

What I wore:

I don't like wearing fancy clothes all the time, so I wore casual and cute clothes

After getting changed I just started using my phone and waited for Taehyung to come to pick me up.

After 30 minutes......

I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my bed, went and opened the door. Is was Taehyung! "Hi, baby!" I said excitedly and hugged him. "Hi." Said Taehyung and smiled. "Come in and sit down." I said. Taehyung came in my room and sat down.

"I have something for you." I said. I handed Taehyung the letter I wrote for him. "It's a letter for you." I said.

The lettter:

"This letter is so cute

"This letter is so cute." Said Taehyung. "Thanks, I worked hard on writing that." I said. "It's way better and longer than mine." He said. "No it's not, your letter was short but beautifully written." I said. "Let's go now." He said. "Okay." I said and we went out my room. I said bye to my parents and we drove off to Taehyung's new house.

We arrived at the house and I was shocked, the house was so beautiful. It was a mansion! Wow, damn a single mother so rich. That's so cool.

We went to the front door and rang the bell. Sehun opened the door and said "Noona!" and hugged me, I hugged him back. "How are you?" I asked and kneed down to be the same height as Sehun. "I'm great!" He said happily.

I went in the house and sat in the guest room. Taehyung sat next to me. When I saw Taehyung's mom come in the room. She sat in front of me.

"Hello, Mrs Kim." I said. "Hi Jenyoung." She said. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm great." I said. "Mom." Said Taehyung. "Yes, son?" She said. "I'm dating Jenyoung!" He said. "I knew, honey." She said. "How?" He asked. "I'm not dumb, I saw it on your face." She said. And I started laughing.

"What do you like about Taehyung?" She asked. "I like his sense of humor and I like how caring he is." I said. "Okay, but I also meant, which part of his body?" She asked. My brain stopped working on that question. "His hands." I said and smiled. "Great." She said. "And Taehyung you?" She asked. "Her eyes." He said. "Aww, so cute." She said.

I talked to Taehyung's mom for a long time, and then Taehyung gave me a house tour. His house is beautiful!! I loved it so much. I went in Taehyung's room, it was boyish as always.

"Jenyoung, I have a surprise for you." He said. "Where?" I asked. "Let's go to the car." He said. We sat in the car and he blindfolded me. "Taehyung!-" I didn't even finish and he pecked my lips and said "You will love this surprise."

I sat in the car and waited. I feel asleep, in the car. I woke up still blindfolded, but the car was still. Taehyung picked me up, and took me to whatever place it was.

He opened a door, and put me down. Then he took off my blindfold and I was shocked at what I saw. It was a beautiful apartment suite. "Taehyung this is beautiful." I said. "Welcome to your new home." He said. "You want me to live with you?" I asked shocked. "Yes." He said and came closer to me and put his hands on my waist.

"Okay, I can live with you." I said shyly. "But I don't have clothes." I said worried. "You can wear my clothes, or we can go back to your house." He said. "Can we go back to my house, if you don't mind?" I asked. "No, let's go." He said and took me to the car. We sat in the car and drove off. I talked to Taehyung the entire time while he was driving.

After we got to my house......
I went inside my car and went in my parents room. "Mom and dad, Taehyung asked me to stay with him in a apartment suite." I said. "So you wanna live there?" Asked my mom. "Yes." I said. "Okay go then." Said my parents together. "Okay!" I said and went to my room. And quickly packed my stuff. I hugged my parents and went back in the car.

"Did you get everything?" He asked. "Yes, let's go now." I said.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
We drove back to our apartment. I was having a feeling that Jenyoung didn't like the suite. We came in the suite and sat in the couch.

"You don't like the surprise,  right?" I asked. "I do, I love it." She said. "You seem sad." I said. "It's just different living in a new home with you." She said. "Just tell me, you don't like it." I said. "I actually love it, I mean that." She said and sat on my lap. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." She said and hugged me.

While she was hugging me, I picked her up and took her to our bedroom. And we both fell asleep while talking to each other.

"Living with Jenyoung was all I wanted"

—————————————————————
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Vote for my story.
Comment on my story and tell me what you thought about the chapter.
Love, Tata133