Truth or Dare in a pool!🌊(Part Three)

Danger, danger. Solangelo fluff up ahead. To all fangirls and fanboys of Solangelo, please buckle your seat belt. This is going to be a dangerous ride. Symptoms are, squealing and almost dying of cuteness, so please be careful and proceed with caution.

AN: So get ready for a bumpy ride!

The security guards really did come to the swimming pool to see what was going on. Luckily, Piper managed to convince them nothing happened with her charmspeak and they left the pool, confused.

"Alright!" Percy said cheerfully. "My turn! I choose...Nico! Truth or dare?"

"Why does it always have to be me?" Nico grumbled. "Truth."

Percy raised his eyebrows. "You scared, Di Angelo? I wouldn't be surprised. You act so scary all the time, yet you're actually a scaredy-cat---"

Nico climbed out of the pool in a flash. "Say that again, Jackson." he growled. "Fine! I choose dare!"

"I dare you to go to the changing rooms with Will and play 7 minutes in heaven. With the door open." Percy said, grinning.

Both Will and Nico went red.

"Also, Piper. Go and supervise them. If one of them tries to back out...three more minutes. If both of them back out, five more minutes." Percy said with a cheeky grin. Nico glared at him.

"Now go!" Percy said.

With much grumbling, the two boys left, Piper right behind them.

💀❤☀

Will's POV

Oh gods.

Why did Percy have to come up with this particular dare?

I wasn't sure what to do with Nico during those seven minutes. I really wanted to back out, but of course Percy had thought of that. Nico wouldn't be prepared to do anything too extreme, but just giving him a light kiss on the cheek would be too little, and he'd think I didn't love him anymore. And with the door open, every mortal who were scared out of the pool by Percy would be in the changing rooms, getting ready to leave, then they'd gawp at us in amusement, or worse, for straight, anti-gay mortals, in scorn.

I cursed Aphrodite in my head. Luckily she couldn't read minds, or she'd have caused Nico and me to break up.

I glanced at Nico. It looked like he was thinking the same thing, biting his lip, and I resisted the urge to squeal. He was so cute when he did that.

"Here we are!" Piper said, stopping in front of the changing rooms. "And in you go!"

She sounded like one of those chirpy ladies in fashion shows.

"McLean, get us out of here, or you'll be sorry!" Nico said, then shut up, because loads of mortals were glaring at us. Apparently they hadn't forgotten we were with Percy, the guy who was the reason they were leaving.

"Now, be a good boy, Nico. And you too, Will. Obey my commands, dears, get it?" Piper's voice was confident, and somehow I felt the urge to obey her. My mind went blank. She's using charmspeak, Will! Fight it! Fight---

"Boys, step inside, and start playing Seven Minutes In Heaven." Piper said, smiling. All the boy mortals in the room rushed in side the changing rooms before we could.

"No, not you guys!" said Piper sweetly, and the boy mortals rushed out. "Just you, Will and Nico, alright?"

My head nodded on its own. So did Nico's.

We went inside. Once we were inside, I felt myself go back to normal.

"Dang it!" I cursed. Nico's mouth was even filthier than mine. He used all the curse words, in English, Italian, and Greek. That just made him cuter by the second.

"Sooo..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say to my boyfriend. "What do you want to do?"

"I dunno." Nico's voice was glum. "Let's just get out of here. The door's open anyway."

As he was about to leave, I grabbed his arm. His head jerked at me. "What are you doing?" he yelled angrily.

My heart leaped into my throat. "Remember, if you leave, three more minutes!" I warned him. "And even if you manage to, Piper will use her charmspeak!"

"Oh, right. Charmspeak." Nico glanced at Piper, who already had her phone out and ready. "I think she wants us to kiss or something, for her stupid contest."

"That's for Percabeth." I said. "Percy and Annabeth. I guess there's a Solangelo fan club on Instagram too."

"Well, we're not going to kiss, are we?" Nico mumbled, but I got the feeling he wanted to kiss me.

I laughed. "Stop pretending! I know you want to."

His black charcoal eyes, so beautiful, were full of surprise. "I don't want to!"

I grinned and tickled him.

"Will! What're you---stop it! Stop it! Will!"

He went into uncontrollable laughter as I tickled him everywhere, trying to find his ticklish spot. Finally, I found it. It was his neck.

I kept tickling it, trying to make him confess. After quite a while, he shouted. "Okay, fine! I-haha, Will, stop tickling me-I want you to kiss me!"

I grinned again. "That wasn't so bad, was it? And since you asked for it..."

I kissed him.

His eyes widened in surprise, but he didn't pull back. He let me kiss him, he let me pull his face closer to mine as we kissed, he let me tickle him again so he would laugh. I felt his lips on mine, and they tasted like roasted cinnamon. After a little, he pressed closer and I wrapped him in my arms slowly. He was like a skinny rag doll, all bones and no skin, but that just made him better, knowing I could squeeze him like a teddy bear, knowing he was all mine.

We finished after what seemed like an eternity. After the kiss, Nico let his body go limp and I hugged him, and let out a huge breath.

I had been meaning to do that for a while.

Piper's POV

When I called the two boys out, they were panting. I smiled secretly. They didn't know one thing: they had been in there for twenty minutes, not seven.

AN: This is kinda a long chapter. Did you buckle your seat belt? Hope you did, or most fangirls and fanboys would have died already. I don't wanna be arrested at this young age! I'm not a murderer!

Anyway that's that. I'm so bored at home now, I've read all my books, watched TV, played video games, done homework, wrote this, and still I can't go back to school yet. Ugh. I miss the library.

What did I tell you? I'm a bookworm!

Fish🐟💦