Truth or Dare in a pool!🌊(Part One)

AN: OMG. Thank you so much, guys, for almost 400 reads! I'm dying with happiness now, and some of you actually added this story to your reading list, or voted, or commented! You guys are the best.

I'm sorry for not updating sooner. Here's a special chapter for you for being such great readers❣ (Did you notice the heart exclamation mark?)

The chapter is dedicated to @TheWritingSensation, for adding this to her reading list!

Day Three

Since the Poseidon cabin had been blown up, Percy had to sleep in Chiron's spare bedroom in the Big House, and he wasn't happy about it.

Chiron looked at all the campers sternly. They were there for a camp meeting.

"Alright." Chiron said. "Who set the Poseidon cabin on fire?"

Everyone pointed at Leo.

He shrugged.

"Wasn't me!" he said

"Wasn't me!" he said. "Must have been...some bugs or something..."

He trailed off. Every demigod was glaring at him.

"Bugs would never set off a bomb." Katie Gardener said angrily. "You might have remembered, Valdez, that the Demeter cabin, my cabin, is next to Poseidon's? Your explosion blew up half the plants, including my favorite patches of red hyacinths!"

Leo gulped. When Katie was angry... well, you'd better stay away from her, and she still remembered the time Leo had set the Demeter cabin on fire. Katie had an incredible memory. 

Chiron sighed. "Mr. Valdez, you have to rebuild the Poseidon cabin."

"Me? But-but-I just washed the dishes in lava yesterday!"

"No excuses, Valdez!" Katie said smugly.

With a lot of groans and sighs, the son of Hephaestus trudged off to the ruined Poseidon cabin.

Annabeth went up to Chiron. "Chiron, where are we supposed to play Truth or dare now?" she asked.

"Better not play it." Nico muttered under his breath, but Annabeth ignored him.

Chiron thought. "Maybe that public swimming pool down the lane?" he suggested.

"WHAT?" All the demigods said in unison.

Reyna stepped forward. "But that place is full of mortals!" (Almost wanted to say Muggles😂)

"It doesn't matter if there are mortals."  Chiron said. "What harm are mortals?"

Percy and Jason exchanged looks nervously.

Piper spoke for all of them. "It's...it's just that we haven't been around mortals for a while, staying here at Camp Half-Blood, where all the people here are demigods, Mr. D, and you, Chiron."

"And what if there are monsters?" Will said.

"That is why I advise you to bring along your weapons." Chiron said grimly. Then he smiled. "Have fun at the swimming pool. I think Mr. Valdez will have finished half of the cabin two hours later, just before lunch. He can do the other half tomorrow. He is a son of Hephaestus, after all. You all can go out to eat, or eat here and go out to that public swimming pool. Argus will drive you there using the camp van."

😏😏😏

As Chiron had predicted, Leo really did finish half of the cabin before lunch. Sweaty and covered with grease, he emerged from the half finished Poseidon cabin, disgruntled. 

"We're going to play Truth or Dare in the public swimming pool down the lane from here." Calypso told her boyfriend as they ate lunch.

Percy grinned. "I miss being on the swim team." he said. "I was still in sixth grade back then! No one on the team could understand why the water seemed to be pushing me forward, but not them."

Annabeth laughed. "The good old days." she said. "When I was twelve, I'd read every book written in Greek in my school library. I couldn't read the other ones, though, because you know, demigods have dyslexia."

Percy kissed her on the cheek. "I didn't even bother going to the library." he said, and Annabeth laughed again.

😏😏😏

Soon the demigods had finished eating. They were actually curious and maybe a little excited, even, to see what the mortal swimming pool was like. At Camp Half-Blood, Percy had made a swimming pool with his water powers, but it just wasn't the same as a real swimming pool.

They had brought Grover along too, so he could sniff out monsters, if there were any. He'd denied actually going in the swimming pool, though. He said he didn't like getting his legs wet.

When they arrived, Percy, acting as the leader, stood up on his seat. 

"Does everyone have their swim suits?" he asked.

"Yeah!" the demigods yelled. Well, except for Nico, who just scowled.

"Any monsters, Grover?" Percy asked. Grover shook his head.

"Then come on guys!" Percy ran to the entrance.The demigods followed. Annabeth smiled to herself to see her Seaweed Brain so happy.

"We'll meet at the pool!" Percy said. "Boys, follow me. Girls, go with Annabeth."

20 minutes later...

The demigods met at the outdoor pool. Nico lagged behind, grumbling. The sun was in the sky. In other words, it was perfect for swimming in the outdoor pool.

Loads of mortals were already there, swimming and splashing water and a family of five were playing with a giant beach ball, though they weren't even at the beach.

"I don't like the sun." Nico grumbled.

"You'll just have to bear with it." Will said cheerfully. "You need more sun. Doctor's orders!"

Nico groaned.

"I'm gonna tell Dad to bring the heat up." Will continued. "More Vitamin D will do you good, Nico."

Will prayed to Apollo. "Hey Dad," he murmured. "I know you're busy and all, but would you please turn the heat up here? My boyfriend needs more sunshine."

Apollo had chosen to answer the prayer, and suddenly it grew a lot hotter.

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Percy whooped, and threw himself into the pool with a huge splash. The other demigods jumped in too, except for Nico...again.

"Come on, Sunshine." Will splashed water in Nico's face. Nico scowled. "It'll be fun!"

AN: That's the special episode! Hope you guys like it once again, and I think there will be two more parts, Part Two and Part Three! 

Wait for those chapters, and love you all!

Bye!

Fish🐟💦