LEMON WARNING🍋

( this chapter has sexual contact warning)
(F/N)
I woke up a little early to see levi but I ran into someone " ouch" I said I looked to see Petra she looked mad (sorry if you like petra) " I heard that you and levi are together" how did she know I thought " yeah so what you can't do anything about it" I said she just left looking like she was going to kill someone okay that too dark so I went my way to the cafeteria to see levi waiting for me " hey babe" Levi said and we shared a quick kiss but we saw our commander Erwin " so I heard you to are oficial" said Erwin making me and levi turn red " we won't stay off task sir" Levi said " no it's okay you two can have this day off together but don't make a mess;)" he said and left I ran to hanji " HANJI!!" I yelled " yeah" " did you tell commander!!" " y-yeah you guys can't keep it a secret FOREVER and I think you guys wouldn't tell him so I did sorry" said hanji " okay bye 4 eyes" then I left and saw levi " hey shorty what you doing?" " I got to do some work stuff" " but we get the day off" I said with puppy eyes " sorry you should train some more too" " fine" " love you" I said " love you more" yelled levi so I did what he said I went to go train the whole day until sunset I took a quick shower and I heard a knock on my door " you can come in" I said then levi came in the room " hey levi" I said when I looked at him he wad sweating and had blush on his face "(F-F/N)" he said he's on heat!! What do I do!! " hey take it easy" I said and walked over to him but he pins me to the wall and closes the door behind him ( you can play the song if you want for a little extra😏) " LEVI ARE YOU OKAY" I yelled " strip your clothes off" he said I turned red " l-levi" " DO IT!" He yelled so I did then pined me to the bed " obey me" what I didn't know what he was talking about then he took off his pants ( I have online school tomorrow so ima feel weird) " suck" he said I couldn't do anything so I just did I was also late at night so everybody was asleep after he just kissed me and licked my lip for entrance I wanted to breathe but I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped in but then he stared to go to my neck so he was trying to find the sweet spot *moan* he smirked he started kissing it and it turned to lick it and suck it " l-levi" he started going to my chest and with his MOUTH he ripped open my buttons on my shirt my eyes opened with surprise wow he has strong teeth and like an animal he took my bra off with his mouth again and started ( I don't want to write it but you know he was yeah) after that he took a break " someone looks wet" he said I blushed somehow I liked him touching me I felt comfortable but I also feel like I want to stop him he was doing the dirtiest things to me I just want him to continue " moan my name" he said harshly " and I will continue but going fast so hard that you will fell like you are going to explode" he whispered in my ear "o-okay" I said quite then he started to go inside me " now" he said "LEVI" " WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!" "LEVI F*UCK ME!!" ( this is actually funny writing this in my head) I said while moaning " uhh! Levi!!" I yelled he started going faster "uhhah" he said then he stopped " I don't want to stop this" I said so he turned me over let's do it face to face" he said but he was pushing so hard that we ware going to fall off the bed but we reached are limits and he laid next to me " let's do this another time okay" he said " okay" I said " the bed is broken because of you" I said " sorry" he said and we fell asleep.