Confession😳

(F/N) POV
I woke up today and took my time getting ready because I usually get ready really quick but today is the day I tell levi my feelings I know he's my captain and all but I feel something else and I already know petra likes him so this is my chance( sorry if you ship petra and Levi ) once I got out of my dorm I walked to the cafeteria and got breakfast after that I went to Levi's office but once I got there he was gone. " where is levi?" I said but then I ran into hanji " hey hanji do you know where levi is?" I said while my cheeks turned soft pink Because she knows what I'm doing " oh so you are going to tell him well this is not a great time but he is outside sitting by a tree" " alright thanks" I said I hope he is okay what happened is he alright I rush to the tree but I looked everywhere around headquarters but I couldn't see him but then I saw him sitting on a small tree I saw him looking at the sunset but with a frown " hey captain" I said while I sat next to him " what are you doing here?" He asked " hanji told me that you where here so came by to see what was going on" " nothing you should get going" " as a cadet I want to help my captain in any way" his cheeks turned pink " I just miss my friends that have gone because of those fuckin Titans" he said while punching the ground " I know who you feel" I said my family died when I was a kid and I was all alone. After that he looked at me he gray stormy eyes softened with a little of blue in them too " I can't imagine the hell you went through" he said " The past is the past" and his eyes locked with mine but we stopped " Levi" I said " yeah" " I came here for a different reason you know" he looked at me with worried eyes " Levi I-I" i stopped he was just waiting for me to say something but he just stayed silent " LEVI I-I LOVE YOU!" I shouted he looked at me with open eyes. Then he kissed me " huh?" I said " I love you to (F/N)" and we continued kissing after we saw the sun going down " hey let's get going now" he said " okay" after we said our goodbyes I ran to haji " HANJI" I said she looked at me she was smiling at me " y-y-you" "WE ARE OFICIAL!!!" I said hanj quickly hugged me tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day.