Jin: Pizza Delivery

"This is dominos what can I get you?"

"Hi can I get (pizza order here) in a size (size)"

"Alright anything else"

"That'll be it" I tell the man over the phone.

"We'll be there in about 30 minutes"

I was moving into my new house and I don't have time to cook dinner tonight from moving everything in an out. Boxes are scattered around the house and the garage. I lifted the couch with wheels on the bottom that locked. I rolled it to the door, but how was I supposed to get it in. The movers helped me with most of the furniture, but I said I could handle the rest with not thinking about the couch. EEk

I tried my best and I was out of breath. It was a two person job...great.

"Excuse me? f/n right?" I turn to see a tall man with wide shoulders smiling at me with a box of pizza. Looking at him was mesmerizing. 

"Um yes, thats me." I greeted him.

"That'll be $7.99"

"Ah yes let me get my wallet." I said as I looked over at the couch blocking the door.

"Oh boy." I sighed beginning to move the couch.

"Here let me help you with that." He said as he placed the pizza on top of one of the boxes.

"I'll take one side you'll take the other" he instructed.

"Thank you so much, what's your name?" I asked

"Kim SeokJin, Jin is fine."

"I'm y/n." I smiled as he tipped the couch at an angle for it to fit through the door.

"Aigo" We both said at once once we got it inside and we sat down. 

"Thanks a lot, I can do the rest from here, it rolls. Let me get you some water and the cash." I said.

I got a glass of water and the cash. I looked at the note pad next to me and hesitated. I picked up the pen and began to scribble my number on it and tucked it between the cash.

As I came back he brought in the pizza.

"Thank you"

"No thank you, Jin" I handed him the water and we exchanged pizza and the cash. After he finshed his cash he began to head out the door.

"Well, I wish you luck on getting adjusted here."

"Thanks, there should be ten bucks there." I smiled.

"That's a nice tip. I mean I did lift a couch. I better get going. Have a good night, y/n!" He smiled.

"You too Jin!" He makes my heart flutter. I wonder if he'll see my number. Why did I do that? UGHH. He's not going to answer to a girl like me. I moved all the stuff outside  into the garage so i could continue to move things in the morning without leaving them out all night. My phone went off. 

Unknown number: If you ever need help with moving anything, I'd be happy to help again.

Y/n: Jin is that you? I didn't expect you to answer

Jin: I mean you probably couldn't resist my beautiful face. I wasn't going to answer, but your pretty nice and cool.

Y/n: Ah thank you, and damn I wish I had that much confidence.

Jin: Someone like you? I thought you would have it. It's okay! We can work on it  together! There should be no reason to doubt yourself, considering how nice and pretty you are.

AHHH SO CUTE OMG I THINK IM IN LOVE. Calm down f/n you're okay.

y/n: If you want to help me out, stop by anytime this week

Jin: Alright, I'll let you know :D

Sorry yall this one was a little late!