Chapter 4

**Lux**

I was dreaming happily with my mate in my arms. She felt so good against my side, perfect. Then i smelled it.

I sleepily glanced over at the door before my eyes widened. Coming from under the door was smoke which means the stables was on fire. Penelope and Heart!

I jumped up throwing on yesterdays jeans before yanking open the door. Aria was right behind me not asking any questions.

Once i made it to the bottom through the smoke rising up i raised my hands. "Fire come to me and stop destroying!" Nothing happened.

I tried again and again. A sick laugh sounded through my head. Anger fille me. Darkness was shielding my fire ability. I ran from stall to stall opening the doors and shooing the horses out to run to the now open doors of the barn.

Aria got the most scared horses out while i ran to the end of the barn to Penelope and her foal. She was standing perfectly still, her whole body shaking in fear. Heart was neighing in fear and running around his mother.

I opened their door and tried to pull Penelope out, but she wouldnt budge. "Come on girl we gotta get outa here! Trust me please girl you'll be safe once you get out of here," she watched me for a moment. She took a hesitant step forward, but that was all.

Her eyes were watching her baby which gave me an idea. When Heart got close i grabbed him and hefted him up into my arms and moved to the door.

I looked back to see she was watching me intently. When i was completely out of the barn she followed quickly pushing right up on my back, taking strength.

Heart was completely stillin my arms. He trusted me to get him out of this scary place, and i did just that.

Gasping, we made it out of the smoke and into the clean night air. I laid Heart on the ground a good distance from the stables and Penelope set to checking him over and cleaning him up.

When i looked back at the stables i felt my heart drop. There, through the flames that were different shades of black, was a giant shadow in the shape of a demon, and in his hand was my life.

Aria lay faint in his hand. Her long, beautiful hair blowing in the wind. "Release her father or you will regret it," i yelled up at the beast, knowing he was my demon father.

"Ah Son you finally accept me?" He said with a sickening laugh. "No i do not accept you. Your a vile creature. Release my mate!" "I dont think i will Son. If you want her back why dont you come get her," with that he raised his hand and shot a ball of darkness at the ground. It opene up a huge cavern and he along with the dark flames rushed into it.

As the last strands disappeared the cavern closed and i fell to my knees in agony. My mate was gone.

**Ssenkrad**

If my son wouldnt accept me and darkness freely then we would make him. Darkness was such a wondrous thing.

I caressed the strands of darkness that were my faithful servants. They did anything i commanded eagerly. Hell wasnt such a bad place. I dont know what people were thinking.

Darkness slithered through here im waves and black flames were the rooms decorations. The screams of the tortured was music to my ears and any woman down here yearned for my touch.

One in particular had my attention. She had been a human in her former life but that ment nothing then as it did now. Her hair was the color of the dark strands she commanded. They slithered around her naked body seductively for she didnt like to wear clothes down here.

She could give a man a good time and is as evil as i am. She made a perfect Queen of Darkness.

The barn fire worked perfectly. Since her hadnt accepted darkness he couldnt absorb the flames it created. He foolishly let the horses hold his attention. Those stupid beasts that blocked me from his mind. It was all too easy to knock his mate out and take her.

Now if he wanted her back he would have to pass through the gates of hell and accept the darkness that resides in him to be able to get her back, but once he accepted darkness he would be so drunk on the power he wont be able to get enough! He will rule beside me in hell and above ground. His mate will follow whatever he does.

This would be perfect! I laughed evily before i felt my queen's arms go around my waist as she nipped my shoulder.

I commanded darkness to bind her to the wall and her gasp of pleasure sent a thrill through me. I took my pleasure from her hard, causing her pain, all the while i pictured a different dark haired beauty with a fiery temper.

**Aria**

Oh Luna my head hurts, i thought as i groaned. I opened my eyes and wished i hadnt. Ropes of shadows slithered across the ground and through the air. Black flames shot from the ground and screams sounded through the walls.

There was another sound too. The sound of someone making love. Just the thought of that down here had me gagging.

I knew those sounds well. Hilary used to be my friend, until i figured out every time i found a guy that was nice and was interested in me she would seduce them into bed with her and make sure i heard them.

One time i found her doing it with a guy i'd dated for a week and was getting ready to allow him some frivolties in one of my horse stalls. He had her up against the wall and she was making her pleasure known loudly.

After that she became my enemy. I never trusted her or any female from the palace again. Horses were much simpler.

Speaking of horses i miss Storm terribly. I hope he'll be ok and let the stable hands feed and care for him.

My hands were numb all the way down to my shoulders from hanging in mid-air for so long. The bastard!

Suddenly the door opened in front of me and in walked an angels face with horns and fangs. His body was shrouded in darkness and the shadow snakes slithered all around and over him.

"How are you my dear," he said with a chuckle. "Oh just peachy thank you," i said sarcastically. He laughed saying, "maybe my son didnt do to bad after all. I like a woman with a sense of humor."

I rolled my eyes at him not commenting on his words. "You will help me turn my son to darkness," he said seductively. "Uhm no i wont," i glared at him. "Oh but you will. You have no choice. Simply having your body down here will force him to accept darkness to rescue you. Once he does he will crave more," he said licking his lips as he looked at me.

"Hey old guy quit looking at me, and he isn't like you. Greed doesnt rule him!" I wish i'd kept my mouth shut. Several of the shadow snakes made their way up to me and began to crawl up my legs, slithering around my body making me realize i was naked.

"Oh that is a delectable sight," he said grinning. The shadow snakes touching me caused a sort of icy pain/pleasure to course through my body leaving me gasping and shaking.

He closed his eyes seeming to absorb my reaction. I hissed at him tryin to fight the bonds holding my arms and legs. "Fight, it makes this so much more enjoyable," he laughed at me.

"You will never control your son. He has too much good in him!" I yelled at him angrily. "Oh good can be destroyed very easily," he smiled at me before turning and going through the door. Leaving me with the shadow snakes and their icy pleasure/pain.

Please comment and let me know what you think