Incredible Jack

Hola Amigos!
Lockdown seems to be a depressing theme in our life. No one is aware of what comes next, so why give a chance instead let's take a chance to make a life out of this quarantine.

Incredible Jack: Jumping & Running.

Incredible Jack is an arcade game published by Inverse Metric LLC.
This game is available in Android.

Incredible Jack is all about a family man, Jack. Jack has to rescue his family from demons of the underworld. Jack has to defeat 7 demon bosses to save his family. We should improve Jack abilities by making him stronger. The hero has to just run and jump throughout the game to collect coins and kill demons to end each level.

Jack has to clear 43 levels to reach and rescue his family by exploring around sand-filled tombs, icy caves and lava-filled pits and treetops in the underground

Jack has to clear 43 levels to reach and rescue his family by exploring around sand-filled tombs, icy caves and lava-filled pits and treetops in the underground. Jack has to jump on demons head to damage and kill them, use springs to jump over or cross a river and gain points. Controls are easy and feasible here, only 3 buttons to play, forward, backward and jump(upward). Jack's children have left a trail of coins to help him track them down by collecting them and smashing barrels and crates. This game can also be played offline.

So let's run and jump in the underworld to kill demons and help Jack rescue his family.
Hope you guys like this.
VOTE. SHARE. LIKE

LOTS OF LOVE(HEALTH),

FROM GAMER BOY.