Gears of War

Heylo Gamers,
I hope everyone's doing well. Lockdown extended, so what're your plans?
Bored with mobile games? Lemme suggest some other platform games too.

GEARS OF WAR series

Gears of War is a third-person shooter video game franchise created by Epic Games, owned and published by Xbox Game Studios.
It is available in Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One platforms.

Gears of War is a series which takes place on a planet called Sera, where the main plot revolves around the conflicts between humanity, the subterranean reptilian hominids known as the Locust Horde, and their mutated counterparts, the Lambent. Citizens of Planet Sera, divide into two groups shortly named as COG and UIR and fight the ensuing 79-year strife, known as the Pendulum Wars, where millions of citizens die on both sides. In the end, the COG and UIR agreed to an armistice, but after 6 weeks from this, the Locust Horde, a race of creatures emerge and begin to assault all human cities. This sudden attack on COG is referred to as 'Emergence Day'.

The main plot in this game franchise runs basing this Emergence Day

The main plot in this game franchise runs basing this Emergence Day. COG and its tribe move to a plateau to hide and escape from Locust Horde. As the years pass on, during the battle, members of the Locust Horde are evolving from exposure from Imulsion into 'Lambent'. But after some years, due to the underground flood, Imulsion caused a pandemic and turning all life into Lambent organisms. And this is how the game goes on, with COG and these creatures fight against each other to take over the land. The latest release from this franchise was on September 2019. One can easily go into the character while playing the game. This is one of the most interesting and most suggested game.

I hope you guys love it. Hoping for a review or comment on this game.
VOTE. LIKE. SHARE.

LOTS OF LOVE(HEALTH),

FROM GAMER BOY.